22. Jerkwad Problems

Start from the beginning

I can't belive he did that! Taylor links me.

I know! Did Xavier see? I question.

No.

Thank gosh, he would have killed him! I'll tell him later when we aren't in a public place.

Good idea.

"So, why did he scream?" Xavier asks. "Uhh, no reason." I say. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Uhm, yeah." I say adverting my eyes. "Ok then.." He says not sounding convinced. "Yeahhh... so hows your ice cream?" I ask changing the subject." "its go-" "May I please have my ice cream?" A voice says to my side. I look over and sigh at Joshua. "Whatever, but don't speak to me, you have lost my respect." "Whatever you say!" He says before he walks away, only to come back to grab his ice cream then walk away. Hehehe. I laugh to Tay. That was so awkward!

Yeah.

We are now back at their pack house and I am once again walking the borders. I still have to tell Xavier what Joshua did, but I am already regretting it, but I know, just like if I hadn't told him I once had a mate when we first met, it will end in an argument, one we will both regret.

I just don't want him killing Joshua, no matter how much I dislike him. I sigh out, so much stress with this trip, next time I walk this I will be leaving the territory, so thats going to be great.

Suddenly I feel a hand grab my arm and I am turned around to be face to face with Joshua, I push him away. "What the frick are you dofing?!" It is muffled at the end because his hand went over my mouth. "Wouf you pleaf stof?" I say once again muffled. He shakes his head. "No." I glare at him and he smirks at me. Then I kick his legs out from under him and he falls in the snow, it is always snowing around here, I love it though. "Cold!" He says as he shoots out of the snow.

"Its not that cold." I say. "Oh really, then why don't you do what I just did." "OK." I say simply before I plop down in the snow and cover myself. "Well, I was just joking, its not that cold.""Oh really?" "Really." "Mk, suit yourself." I say as I bolt up and grab his arm, pulling him down in the snow and standing up a the same time. "Argggg! Ok it is cold! Now help me up?" He says. "Mk," I say as I grab his hand, I pull him up but he doesn't let go of my hand. "Joshua." I say in a warning tone. "Don't act that way to me, you know you want to be my mate, just give in, come on Eclipse." He says and kisses my cheek, just then I look behind Joshua to see a very hurt looking Xavier, and I growl, louder then when I growled when Beth said she was Xavier's mate, louder then I growled the girl was insulting me and Xavier, louder then I have ever growled in my entire life, and I punch Joshua right in the nose. He lets go of me holding his nose. "What the-"

"Don't you ever say I want to be your mate again, don't you ever call yourself my mate ever again! And I swear, if you ever come to our pack asking for help again, I will have you put in the cells, you have lost all respect from me! So don't ever think you will get it back! I should have known you would try something, in fact I did know, but I didn't think you would try to break me and Xavier apart! You rejected me! He didn't! You will never have a chance with me!" I yell at him.

"How about now?" He says kissing my cheek again,"Or now?" He says kissing my forehead. That is when a loud growl can be heard from behind Joshua, then he gets knocked down to the ground by Xavier's wolf, he is about to bite his arm when I touch him and he visibly relaxes before he gets off of Joshua and shifts back, hugging me. I kiss him on the cheek and he kisses me on the forehead, holding it there for a few seconds. Joshua growls and I glare at him. "Don't, I will leave right now and you will deal with the rogues yourslef, I tried to give you a second chance after kissing me the first time, but do not even try to talk to me from now until I leave unless it is business related." I say before I take Xavier's hand and start walking the borders again.

"I am so sorry Xavier, I didn't think he would kiss me, I'm sorry." I say as a tear escapes my eye. "Hey, its okay, is isn't like you kissed him, it isn't your fault." He says wiping the tear away, I nod my head, "I am still sorry." He nods his head before a lightbulb appears to go off in his head. "What do you mean you gave him a second chance after he kissed you the first time?" He asks and I sigh. "At the ice cream place, he kissed me on the cheek after you and Tay went to get a table, I slapped him and thats why he screamed, and before you say anything I was going to tell you, I really was but we got back and I had to do the borders, I thought maybe we could just forget about it, I didn't trust him and in fact, I helped him up but I was about to push him back down when everything happened, I'm sorry." I say.

"There is no need to be sorry," he says kissing my cheek then kissing my forehead. "I love you." I say kissing his cheek. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? drama happened!

So

On a scale of one to ten how much do you hate Joshua?

Ten? Good.

Anywho!

Bye my Turtles!

Word count!
1743!

Woot woot! Almost 2000!