Top 20 Romance Books of 2016: Wattpad Edition

Happy New Years Everyone!

I hope you all are having a good day!

Like I stated the year before, Wattpad has offered each and every one of us so many amazing novels to read. All of the novels added onto the list are all so amazing, entertaining, and deserve to be read.

My top favourite romance novels of 2016 have to be (in exact order):

1. _salacious - Ace of Spades

"You're an asshole," I spat, my eyes burning with flaming anger, "A despicable, heartless, dïck. A-A," I stuttered, too angry to be able to form any insults that made sense and clenched my fist tightly, "a gigantic stupid mammoth, wannabe bad boy!"

Ace narrowed his eyes, the corner of his lips turning up into a wry smile. "Out of all the things you've said today, that has got to be the smartest one, sugar."

Completed

2. ObsceneIrrationality - Heavy Wears The Crown

Lead singer for the band Heavy Wears the Crown, Nolan Doufer always gets his way. I mean, what hot, lead singer and guitarist, a list celebrity doesn't?

-------------

Carter Reid wants hard and works harder. That is what the Reid family does after all. When she decides she wants to do something, she works hard and she does it.

--------------

With girls crawling on their knees begging to be with him, band members he could give two shits about, and an unhealthy amount of wealth at his fingertips & cares and worries aren't exactly Nolan's thing.

-------------

Perfection. Everything has a time, and a place, there is a natural balance that she always works to keep. Being late, or messy, well that simply won't do. Not for Carter.

-------------

So a few places get trashed when he's involved, maybe the rest of the band won't even stay in the same hotel as him, some hearts might get broken. Whatever.

-------------

Overqualified is that word Carter keeps hearing at job interviews before she gets rejected.

-------------

His manager deciding he needs an "assistant" aka, a babysitter, is certainly not a part of Nolan getting everything he wants.

-------------

They call him difficult but there are quite a few other choice words that come to her mind...

-------------

If Nolan is going to have a "babysitter" he's sure as hell going to have to have some fun with it. Carter Reid thinks she can handle him? Ha, let the games begin.

------------

One spoiled rockstar thinking he's got the world at his fingertips wasn't exactly her dream job but once a Reid starts something, they don't quit...

-------------

Fun, intense, cruel, call it what you will, Nolan has way worse things planned for Carter than a little babysitting gig typically offers.