There's nobody like you

The author is HuggableMarshmellow

Hi. My name is Tucker Kent. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at age 6. I was well aware of my conditions and I knew, depending on my day to day cycle of emotions, that I would be of harm to persons both physically and emotionally. I was always self-conscious about the persons I interacted with so I became antisocial and blocked out the world over a period of time.

At the peak of my junior year in high school I became less of an antisocial emotional wreck and more of the cliché bad boy whore. Every night I would attend parties, whether I knew the host or not. It became a habit to drink since it calms my nerves and allows me to forget my problems.

As a single parent my mother did her best to provide for me both financially and emotionally since I refused to take my pills and visit therapists. As a cause of imperfection my mom died from cancer when I was 13. With no one left to love, my bipolar disorder slowly began to eat away at me and began to control most of my actions. One day though as I sat alone at the bar, chugging my beer, she came to rescue me out of the darkness...

"Um hey" she said taking a seat in the vacant stool on my right side. I glanced at her getting a peek of her features. She seemed to be wearing her strawberry brown hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Her bluish-steel eyes piercing holes in my head as her perfect pearly whites bit down on her pink lipstick covered lips. "Do you remember me Tuck?" She said nervously shifting in her seat moving an unruly strand of her hair behind her ear. I turn in my seat getting a good look of her body. Ignoring the black skin fitted dress though I gave her a questioning look. "Tuck?" I asked. "Yeah," she replied giving me a sweet smile, "It was my nickname for you when we were smaller" she finishes giving me a nervous look. Smaller? Nickname? Tuck? "Ashley?" I asked in a whispered tone.

* Not Completed

* Ongoing

REVIEWER: @wingedruby