Silver and Gold

Silver and Gold 

The author is ChasingInfinity1

 From the picturesque lakes to the rolling hills, Moreland Preparatory Academy more closely resembles a luxury resort than a boarding school. Home to the nation's wealthiest children, the school boasts a world-famous music program, a rooftop art studio, and a variety of sports and programs, including equestrian training and alpine skiing.

Yet one of the activities offered by the school is rather unique: the Anonymous Therapist program.

Enter Devon Gold, also known as every teacher's worst nightmare. The son of a world-famous model and an Oscar-nominated actor, Devon is used to being the center of attention. Attractive yet arrogant, Devon is the school's notorious troublemaker, displaying absolutely no respect for authority. But when one prank goes a bit too far, Devon finds himself in danger of expulsion, unless he can serve as a therapist in the school's understaffed Anonymous Therapist program.

All Devon has to do is call his assigned student every night and talk to her over the phone without swapping identities. Simple, right?

Unless, of course, the student happens to be a girl with the most melodious voice and striking personality that Devon has ever encountered. A girl he knows absolutely nothing about, although they just happen to fit together like silver and gold.

But it's impossible to fall in love with someone you've never met, right?

A short story that alternates between conversations and narrative writing

* Not Completed

* Ongoing

REVIEWER: @KatyDreams