A Dance for You

A Dance for You

The author is aggie23FF

Dancing for money was the last thing Mia expected to have to do to be able to graduate. At night, she called herself Lana; in exchange for money, she dolled up with lace and coated her face with makeup and glitter. However, she did not expect a mysterious man to become her only recurrent client, with whom she'd find herself involved in the most erotic way. She certainly did not expect, a few months later, to discover him standing in the path of her future.

Paying to get close to a woman was not exactly what Alex would call himself comfortable with. It was maddening to have money between him and Lana, the willful and alluring burlesque dancer his mind wouldn't let him forget; but it was imperative, because she was constantly haunting his dreams. After her abrupt disappearance and Alexander's desperate search, he went back to be the ill-tempered man he always was. Until someone else appeared, months later. Miss Gallagher, his young, coy, and brilliant student.

What was once inappropriate becomes forbidden and Mia and Alexander will have to prove to themselves the journey is worth the risk. Uncovered secrets -and the past insisting to return- will give them a reason to go after what the heart wants.

* Not Completed

* Ongoing

REVIEWER: @sabbycatbeanbeans