"Are you thinking about her?" He turned his attention to his double.

"What's it matter to you?" He asked. Modern Sasuke just rolled his eyes.

"You're just like me. We're the same person after all, but I've learned over the years that keeping things to yourself doesn't solve anything." Modern Sasuke said standing beside Sasuke looking up at the sky.

After a moment of silence Sasuke spoke.

"Yes."

".. How did the both of you meet?' Modern Sasuke asked.

"We were raised together. How about you?" He asked looking back at the sky.

"We were also raised together, but she moved when she was 12. Then after many years she came back when we were in our last year of highschool. At first I didn't recognize her so I treated her like I did to the others. When I asked her out she said no that's when I knew she was different and I eventually found out who she was. I told her I loved her and look at us now. We're married and have two amazing kids. Did you have any?" He asked not even noticing he was smiling.

"Yes. They're the same as yours actually. Same personality and appearance." Modern Sasuke 'hned'.

Next day

Everyone started packing for their travels.

The two Sasuke's got along better then they did yesterday.

Right now he was packing his things stealing glances at the happy family not to far from him.

"Alright everyone. Its time to go." Announced Fugaku.

Naruto yawned stretching his arms out.

"I got a decent nap for once." He said.

"You never listen to me when I tell you to head home and I'd take care of things so don't complain." Said Shikamaru.

Neji and the others entered the living room.

"Alright we're ready!" Said Kiba.

"It was nice meeting you guys." Smiled Miyuki.

Sakura couldn't help but head outside along with Neji and Sai. She just couldn't stand seeing her face.

It made her blood boil how even in this world she ends up with the man she loves.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Bowed Naruto along with a couple others.

"Have a safe trip erm I mean mission. Hehe sorry. I'm not used to the whole ninja thing." Miyuki said laughing sheepishly.

"Don't worry about I'll see you guys soon." Naruto said ruffling Hikari's hair. "You take good care of your sister got it Hikari make sure she doesn't fall in love with Boruto because knowing Sasuke he would kill my son." As they laughed both Sasuke's stopped and thought about what would happen if those two fell for each other.

Let's just say their thoughts weren't in Boruto's favor.

After all their farewells Sasuke started again with the portals.

Miyuki's POV

Today's the day I get married to that..  thing.

Why did this have to happen to me?

I've done nothing wrong.

"Here is the dress." I sighed as one of the maids laid the white dress on the bed.

I glared at it hoping I could make it disappear if I stare at it long enough.

"Do you need any assistance?" She asked.