He swiftly pulled the door open, his eyes instantly gliding up the figure that he was embedded inside ALL last night and once more this morning. "Mm, what's good?"Zayne smirked, before his tongue glided slowly over his bottom lip.

She stood at about 5'5" even with smooth brown colored skin. Her dark tresses were pulled back into a slick high ponytail. Her simple black t-shirt dress left nothing to the imagination as it hugged every inch of her curvaceous body. She managed to stop every man in the house with nothing more than a glimpse of her.

She smiled a seductive smile at him,"You left something this morning..."She held up his red and white line jacket. Zayne grasped it and tossed it over his shoulder. "Thank you."He finally replied. She smirked, "You're welcome Zayne." He nodded his head while still holding on to the door. He could tell that she wanted something more other than to return his jacket.

"What can I do for you now Ashlee?"He asked with an arched eyebrow. It was a wonder he'd remembered her name since she was still fairly new to his list of things to do. She bit into her bottom lip. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back into his room, knocking the door closed with her foot. Zayne laughed a bit under his breath. "Couldn't get enough, huh?"He questioned. His jacket hit the ground with a faint thud as she kept backing him into his room.

Zayne gripped her waist causing her trek to come to a halt. "I never can."She answered lowly in a soft voice. He shook his head as that familiar devious grin danced across his face. She wrapped her dainty hands around his neck and pulled him closer. They're bodies were meshed so tightly together that if Zayne had been in any way excited she'd feel him. "I can't fuck around with you right now, I got a meeting in about 30 minutes."He informed her.

Ashlee let out an aggravated sigh. She was fully addicted to him. She and Zayne both knew that. "Be a good girl for now, and I might indulge in you later."He offered teasingly, his green orbs piercing her brown ones. She shook her head slowly, attempting to ensnare him with her eyes. She gradually slipped her hand from around his neck and slid it down his chest.

Zayne knew what she was going for, yet he didn't try to stop her.

She gripped his shaft through his jeans and began to massage him. He grunted, his head slowly falling backwards. Just a touch was nearly enough to get him going. He couldn't afford to lose his focus now though. Thirty minutes wouldn't be long enough to satisfy himself if he allowed Ashlee to seduce him into obeying her.

He was the seducer.

Not the seduced.

He bit his bottom lip as he grasped her small hand in his bigger one, stopping her from her previous actions. He then gripped her waist and pressed her against the nearest wall. He watched as her facial expression morphed into a look of satisfaction. She opened her mouth to say something, but Zayne placed his finger over her lips.

"Silencio. (Quiet)"He whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. She nodded her head, enjoying the feeling of his breath tickling her ear. He roughly rolled his hips against hers, eliciting a soft moan from her. She stared him in the eyes as she watched his every move. He visibly deprived her of any personal space, and she didn't mind one bit. He then moved one of his hands down to her ample breast. Her breathing began to pick up as he was already intoxicating her with a move so simple.

Her heavy breathing made her breast arch higher, succumbing to his alluring touch. He finally cupped one of her breast and began rubbing his thumb over her nipple. Both peaks hardened at the sensation and Ashlee whimpered. It excited her that it was broad daylight and there were people that might hear her going crazy over this man in a matter of minutes.