Fit for a Princess

Start from the beginning

Perrie was sat in a small cafe in the middle of the park. She'd had enough of wandering round to meet characters and her family said she could have some alone time. Perrie had found somewhere to have a cigarette and just wished she had a can of beer right now. But instead all she possessed was a Mickey Mouse shaped cup with some apple juice in it. If her friends saw her right now they'd laugh in her face. This wasn't her and she definitely didn't fit in at a place like this. Here she was sat in a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and her boots. She couldn't look any less fit for the occasion as she was. Perrie was too busy eating a burger to notice that the girl she had been staring at on a picture for the last 15 minutes had entered the cafe and was ordering her lunch.
"You do know those burgers are terrible for you right?" the voice said and Perrie jumped slightly whilst looking up at the girl.
"Oh it's you, most things I like are bad for me. This burger won't make any difference" Perrie scoffed but her eyes wandered all over the other girls body. She was no longer in costume and instead wore skinny jeans and a crop top.
"You really think you're something don't you Perrie" she laughed.
"I don't think I'm something, I know I'm not made to be in places like this in the company of people like you" Perrie said sarcastically.
"Oh really, I guess I'll get going then" the girl said.
"Well you don't need to do that" Perrie said whilst reaching her arm out and grabbing the girls wrist "I don't even know your name Princess".
"I'm only a part time Princess and sometimes Minnie Mouse" the girl laughed.
"And you still haven't told me your name" Perrie said getting slightly frustrated.
"Why should I?" the girl said and only then when she got even closer did Perrie notice how beautiful the girls eyes were. Not only did she have killer abs and glossy hair but her eyes were captivating. Perrie never thought of anyone's eyes like that. She had to stop thinking like that. All this girl was to her was a quick hook up.
"I want to know your name, I'm having the worst time here so the least you could do is tell me your name?" Perrie said softly whilst gliding her hand up the girls arm.
"My name is Jade" the other girl said whilst sighing contently.
"Even your real name sounds like it should be in some storybook" Perrie scoffed "but it's cute".
"Does cute really fit in your vocabulary?" Jade said in attempt to wind up Perrie. Perrie moved closer to Jade slightly and placed her hand on her thigh.
"I mean it fits in if its to describe something else but I don't think me and cute really add up, do we?" Perrie said softly.
"I don't know, you have cute hair and a cute little face" Jade laughed whilst grabbing Perrie's nose. Perrie shrugged her off lightly and shook her head.
"You clearly don't know me love, I don't think you want to either" Perrie added.
"I don't have time to know you, you're on holiday you'll be leaving soon I bet?" Jade said.
"We leave in 4 days, today was the first day of this torture" Perrie said with an eye roll. She had to endure four more days of laughter and happiness. With people being over the top for the entertainment of small children and not the entertainment of a 21 year old. If you didn't like children and really didn't like Disney then it was a complete nightmare. It was only day one and she'd had multiple children run into her and push her out of the way. She had cursed a few times and had looks of disgust from parents but if they taught their kids some manners she wouldn't have been angry in the first place.
"Disneyland isn't torture, I've dreamt of coming here ever since I was little. Working here is amazing" Jade smiled.
"You definitely have the personality for it. I'd need a whole load of beers and cigarettes to get through one day of working here" Perrie laughed.
"You and I are very different people aren't we" Jade said "but you're still a nice person". Perrie was interrupted when she saw her family walk in. She hoped her little sister didn't click on as to who Jade was but she was still a kid and still believed in Santa Clause. Her family made their way over to her but Jonnie and her sister went to the queue to get some food.
"You made a friend Perrie?" her Mum smiled whilst coming and sitting across the table.
"Yeah, this is Jade. She works here" Perrie said.
"Oh yeah, princess Jasmine right?"
"That's me" Jade said with a warm smile "Perrie here was just telling me how this week is going to be complete torture for her". Jade couldn't understand why Perrie found it so bad as she loved it here. But when she looked at Perrie she just knew they were opposites but she found something really attractive about the girl. She didn't know whether it was the leather jacket or how earlier she saw her light a cigarette and loved the way Perrie placed it between her lips. She thought Perrie was really hot and out of all the people that stood next to her as "Jasmine" today Perrie was by far her favourite. Hence the reason she followed Perrie into the cafe in the first place but she made sure she left a bit of time inbetween not wanting to look too eager.
"Yeah, Perrie really doesn't want to be here" Perrie's Mum laughed "once they've had their food we will have to go Perrie. I want us all together for the rest of the afternoon".
"Fine" Perrie sighed "it was nice meeting you Jade".
"The pleasure was all mine" Jade said with a smile whilst once again watching Perrie leave.