First Impressions.

So this will be my last for a few weeks or so. I have some exams the next two weeks so I need to concentrate on that. Also I have one more prompt to write. So whilst I'm away feel free to send me more prompts then I can update more once I'm back! Thanks for reading this as I still can't believe people actually read my stuff, so here's my last update😌 enjoy!

"Hey babe" I heard Perrie say whilst she was laid next to me in bed "what was your honest first impression of me?"
"I fucking hated you" I laughed "but you soon changed my mind".

Summer 2011

Today was the day I was going to audition for X Factor, for the 3rd time. My Mum promised me this would be the last time as I was totally fed up of auditioning to then get kicked out at boot camp. Mum said she had a feeling that this time would be different. So here I was just turned 18 and auditioning for the biggest TV show in the UK. I'd decided to sing Hold My Hand by The Beatles choosing an old classic rather than something new. I was gathered back stage with a bunch of girls who would be in my category. I looked around seeing people had already put themselves into groups of friends. I just saw an empty seat and took that before I was left standing up.
"Hi!" I heard someone say. I looked up to see a girl with huge curly hair. "I'm Jesy".
"Hi, I'm Jade from Newcastle. Is this your first time auditioning?"
"What was that?" She asked "wow your accent is strong I can barely understand you".
"Oh sorry" I said trying to speak slower "my name is Jade".
"Hi Jade! Are you nervous?" She asked to which I nodded.
"Third time I've auditioned and I'm just sick of trying" I laughed.
"Wow! You're brave coming back, anyways what are you singi-"
"Jesy Nelson, the judges are ready for you" an official said.
"Gotta go" Jesy smiled "see you soon".

Just like last time I auditioned the judges thought I had something however Kelly Rowland said something I wasn't so keen on.
"I picture you in a girl group" she said. I instantly scrunched my nose up as I was so against the idea. "The look you just gave says that's not a good idea". I was through to the next round and through to boot camp. As I came off stage I saw Jesy stood to the side with another girl.
"Jade!" She said whilst running over to us "this is Leigh-Anne".
"Hi Leigh, I'm Jade" I said introducing myself.
"Hiya, you're the second person I've met here that had that accent" she laughed "there was another girl that talks just like you, she's from South Shields".
"I'm from South Shields!" I beamed.
"Yeah! Her name is Perrie".

Boot camp soon came around and I was singing once again. I just had this feeling I was going to be rejected. I also wanted to find this girl from South Shields. Curiosity had got the better of me and I wanted to know who she was and if I knew her. I spotted a girl stood with a small group of people. She had blonde hair and the most piercing blue eyes. Maybe that's her. I made my way over and sat on a chair that was close enough to hear the people singing.
"Yeah, I've only auditioned because my Mum said she would buy me an iPhone, I'm holding her to her word" the blonde girl laughed and that accent was unmistakable, she had to be Perrie. I heard the chair next to me scrape along the floor and looked to the side to see the blonde girl. Somehow we both spoke at the same time her asking if I was Jade from South Shields and me asking her if she was Perrie from South Shields.
"How weird" she laughed "I've never seen you in my life". She said it with the sort of bitter tone that made me want to slap her.
"I've not seen you either" I snapped back.
"Alright princess, don't get your undies in a twist" she laughed.
"I wasn't, now please go away" I said. She held her hands up in surrender and walked away. I don't know what it was about her but I really didn't like her. She had some sort of arrogance about her that made her seem like she was the next big thing.