It's devils work

What people didn't know is that both angels and devils walk the earth. You just don't know who they are or how to spot them. They are put upon the earth to guide people but no one knew of the story of when an angel and devil went against all rules and fell in love.

Perrie was a devil. Every instinct in her was bad and ruled her to make choices that would only result in pain. She did hate this about herself as sometimes she wished she installed happiness upon the people she met. But that wasn't her job. She'd meet people and instead of helping them make the right choices she would guide them onto the wrong path. That was until she met Jade.

Jade was an angel, the complete opposite to Perrie. She was the being that made people re think any bad thoughts they had. She made them happy and thankful. So their lives would be lived in peace. When she met Perrie she didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know what she had let herself in for. It was forbidden for any angel or devil to even talk. Jade fell for the blue eyes and the menacing stare.

The first day they met was when Jade had been in a park watching two children playing in the park. She knew that one of the children wasn't in the correct mind set. Wanting to fight with all the other children and cause a lot of problems. Jade wanted to be the voice of reason, well she was. It was her job to stop anything bad from happening. She was about to move when she saw someone across the park watching the two children intently. Her stare however wasn't as warm and happy as Jade's, she seemed to be glaring. That made Jade feel uneasy as to why the girl was watching them so closely. She ruled it off that the girl knew the children and was watching them to make sure they were OK. After a while the girl got up and started to make her way round the park towards where Jade was sitting. The two made eye contact and it made Jade feel very uneasy as Perrie's eyes seemed to stare into her soul. Perrie soon sat down next to Jade and cleared her throat as a gesture to get Jade to look at her.

"Hello there" Perrie said in a very low tone.
"Hiya, can I help you?" Jade smiled and Perrie lowly scoffed as to how bright and bubbly Jade was.
"Not really" Perrie mocked "just thought you were pretty fit".
"Well that's the most arrogant statement to introduce yourself" Jade said slightly annoyed. She didn't like the way Perrie was presenting herself.
"Just the way I am" Perrie said bluntly.
"You should try a different tone with people when you first meet. Judging by how you spoke to me I'd say you don't have good 'people skills' and that's something I could help you with" Jade replied whilst looking at Perrie with a sweet smile.
"Oh believe me sweet heart, you can't help me" Perrie laughed bitterly.
"I'll have you know I've helped many people in my time" Jade replied wanting this conversation with Perrie to end.
"What are you, some sort of Angel?" Perrie said whilst laughing. That's when Jade took her cue to leave not wanting to speak to Perrie any longer.

The next time she saw Perrie it was when she realised that Perrie was messed up. She saw Perrie with another girl and the girl seemed to be very drunk. Instead of trying to take her home Perrie kept handing her more and more drinks and Jade swore that they were getting bigger everytime. How could she do that to her? The realisation hit her like a brick. Perrie's a devil. She has to be. The way she keeps whispering things into the girls ear and the glare on her face. It made sense from the first day she saw Perrie in the park with the way she was looking at the children. She was about to leave when she saw Perrie make eye contact with her and knew it was too late. Perrie whispered something in the girls eye and then walked over towards Jade.
"Don't tell me you're going to run away this time, Angel" Perrie smirked.
"I-er, we can't talk" Jade stuttered.
"What do you mean babe?" Perrie replied her hand lingering on Jade's shoulder.
"Our kind, they can't associate with each other" Jade muttered wanting nothing more than to withdraw herself from Perrie's touch.
"Our kind? What are you trying to say" Perrie said the smirk on her face slackening.
"You, I know what you are" Jade said seemingly more confident.
"Oh yeah? I know what you are too" Perrie said.
"Exactly. That's why this conversation is over" Jade concluded turning away and leaving the club before anyone saw.