Liam Imagine: He tells the public that he's in a relationship with you.

*Your POV*

Liam and I decided to go public. I mean it's really hard for us to pretend that we're just good friends while we were at a public place... but in reality we are actually deeply inlove with each other.

Just on our luck, the boys has an interview today and just like every other interview, I'm pretty sure that they will be asked on 'who's single?'.

I was watching the boys get interviewed talking and joking with the interviewer. Just then the question was asked...

"So who amongst you is single? Except Zayn, who is engaged with Perrie and Louis who is with Eleanor."

Niall replied with an 'I am'

and Harry agreed with a 'So am I'

All eyes were on Liam and the boys looked at him with encouraging smiles on their faces while I'm here on my couch casually fidgetting... he's about to reveal our relationship, I'm so nervous right now, how would the fans react? Will they send me death threats like the ones Perrie and Eleanor receives? AHHH!!!! I'm shaking with nervousness!

"I'm currently with (Y/N) so I'm not available anymore." Liam replied to the question.

"Oh? (Y/N)? as in the (Y/N) that you said that you were only good friends with?" The interviewer asked curiously.

"Yes, the one and only (Y/N)."He replied.

I couldn't help but smile. I'm not really sure why... I guess it's the fact that I will be able ot hold his hand in public now. Idk.

"So there you have it directioner! Mr. Liam James Payne is off the market and 3/5 of One Direction is taken." The interviewer said concluding the show.

********************************************************************************

Sorry if it's crappy and a little short!!

Comment/Fan/Vote

For any requests just comment below.

Thanks for the 200+ reads!! 

~M xx