Zayn Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.'

*Your POV*
I was laying down on our bed while playing Plants VS Zombies 2 when I heard the door shut signalling that Zayn was home... and in about 5 seconds he'll tiredly say 'I'm home'.

5...4...3...2...1

"I'm home." Zayn said sounding as tired as ever. I heard his footsteps come up the stairs and you jumped out of the bed and walked over to the door to welcome him. The door opened and I hugged him. "Do you want anything? Food? Water?" I asked him. "Nah, I just want to lay down." Zayn said.

"Wanna cuddle?" I suggested. "Sure." Zayn said while smiling tiredly. He changed into his white fitting singlet and grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips. I puffed out the pillows and made the bed more comfortable for him while he was changing.

When we were both done we layed down on our bed tangled on each other's body. "What did you do today that made you more tired than the last time?" I asked. "Well, we had to do the choreography for the upcoming concerts and you know that that's not my thing." He answered. "Oh, well you should get some rest." I said laying his head down onto my shoulder.

Soon enough I heard steady and deep breaths on my left ear and I looked over to see Zayn sleeping. I layed him properly down on the bed, being careful not to wake him up and then went out our room to prepare dinner for later.

***************

Comment/Fan/Vote

For any requests, just comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What happens:

Thank you!

~M xx