Niall Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.

*Your POV*
I'm.at.a.One.Direction.concert.

and.I.can't.believe.that.I.am.

and.I.should.stop.talking(or typing).like.this.

Ok... I'm going to try and keep calm even though I'm in a One Direction concert.

So, basically I'm in a One Direction concert watching the boys have the time of their lives and do some idiotic things on stage. Even though I'm like a million miles away from the stage, I'm a bit closer to the second stage though, lets say... half a million miles away??

They are now on this flying stage (A/N: I don't know what that things called sorry.) singing Last First Kiss. As the flying stage lowered to the second stage... they started talking about how good it is to be at (Your/Hometown). They soon introduced One Way Or Another and started jamming it out on stage. After OWOA, they goofed around for a little and then went onto the twitter questions, they were asked what kind of animal they would be and what their hair smells like.. when the last twitter question for tonight popped out.. my eyes nearly budged out of their sockets and my mouth dropped wide open.. my twitter question just appeared.

"If you were a perfume... what would you be and why?" Niall read out my question..

"Well if I'm a perfume, I would be 'Our Moment by One Direction' because I would make the girl that wears it feel like a princess." Niall answered.

Awww the audience exclaimed.

"Same... Who invented 'Our Moment' it's like the best way to make a girl feel special... and that's just the bottle!! Hands down for One Direction because of this invention!!" Harry joked.

The crowd chuckled and applaud the boys while I'm here still pondering about what's happening.

"Soo.. that question was from @(Y/T/N) Section 209 Row Q Seat 7.. where are you??" Louis stated.

I immediately came back to my senses and started waving at the boys. The spotlight found me and I smiled brightly at them. "Hiya!!" The boys greeted. I noticed Niall whispering something to Zayn and they they both pointed at me..the people around me started screaming and I was left confused as they went back to the main stage and sang Over Again...

★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After the concert.. I caught a taxi and went back to my apartment that I shared with my co-college student. She likes One Direction but she didn't get to buy the tickets for tonight's concert and I haven't met her before I bought my ticket.

"So.. how was the concert??" (Y/F/N) asked.

"It was fine... and my twitter question got asked." I answered with my never ending smile.

"Haha... I know." She said which made me turn my expression into a confused one. " It's all over instagram and twitter...about how sweet Niall's answer was... and apparently, you got a follow from a certain Irish lad."She said with a big smile.

you got a follow from a certain Irish lad.

WHAT?!?!

"Go check it" (Y/F/N) chuckled.

I rushed up to my bag, (that I chucked over the couch once I had arrived) and turn it over making all the contents inside it to drop down the couch. I found my phone and went on twitter... I apparently had 100 new followers and I can't be bothered looking through all of them so I just searched @NiallOfficial and there... I saw it..Follow You.. he IS following me.

@*#-+%*#*-#-***#++$-$#--#+-

What is life? What is air? How do you breathe? Who just got a follow from Niall Horan?

MEEE!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I CANNOT KEEP CALM AND RELAX.

I decided to tweet Niall.

@(Y/T/N): @NiallOfficial thanks for the follow. xx

I almost immediately got a reply back.

@NiallOfficial: @(Y/T/N) You're welcome. Nice question btw princess. xx

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

and from then on you two started DM-ing eachother and had plans and went out for the rest of his free days at (Your/Hometown)... and before he left to continue the tour.. he asked you to be his princess.

*****************************

There ya go lovelies.

Comment/Fan/Vote

For any requested Imagines just comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What would happen:

Thank you guys!! Just noticed that it has 100+ reads. ILYSM!!

~M xx