The next morning Camila woke up and ignored me. She usually greeted me and ate breakfast with me, but today she didn't even glance at me. I wonder what is wrong with her.

"Good morning Cami." I greeted her, but she just plain out ignored me. "So I was thinking maybe you and I could go out somewhere today?" Again she just kept on fixing herself a bowl of cereal.

"Oh hey, I also brought you a chocolate frosted, banana cupcake Ally made. I know how much you love those."

Instead of the usual excitement on her face, I saw a flash of hurt come across her face. Still ignoring me, she quickly turned away and walked up the stairs and I heard a door slam shut.

What has gotten into her? I had to get to the bottom of this, but first, I have to check on something.

So after doing what I had to check on, I quickly went to my room and was about to go in when a soft voice speak up.

"Don't worry love, if she won't stick around for you and me, then I won't be a burden to her. As soon as you're born I promise to work my ass off to provide for the both of us and give you the life you deserve." It was Camila, her voice sounded as if it was caught in her throat while she struggled to speak clearly.

Did you hear that? That cracking noise? That would be my heart cracking. And it just cracked even more as I carefully opened the door and peaked in.

There laid Camila with her shirt off and softly rubbing her growing stomach. I just realized what is going on. How can I be so stupid!? I'm a fucking idiot! I need to fix this. Quietly, I made my way over to the bed and kneeled besides it.

"Hey Cami. Don't think like that. I won't ever abandon you two. Remember, I'm always going to be here for you."

"Why don't you just go off with your girlfriend? You don't have to pretend to care for me." She said in a dull tone. I tried to grab her hand but she snatched it from my hand. "Gosh, how was I so stupid as to not realize it? No wonder you never kiss me or touch me. You have a freaking girlfriend." I have an idea on how to explain but I need her to come with me, and that won't be easy.

"Camila I want to show you something."

"What, the door?" Told you it wouldn't be easy.

Well might as well. I put an arm under her knees and my other one under her back. Sure she tried to get out of my grasp but once I stopped in front of our covered patio doors, she stopped and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" I set her down and motioned for her to open the doors.

And once she did she looked back at me with a small smile. I had set up a small picnic blanket on the floor with a basket and the walls had tiny lights shining. It was just dark enough in the small room that the lights lit up the area perfectly giving it a nice dim glow.

"What is this?"

"Well, I told you I wanted to do something with you today. I was actually going to ask you something today as well." At this moment I grew nervous, more than I already was. The nerves of explaining to her just added to the nerves of asking her something very important. The usual butterflies I got when I was around her turned in a stampede of them and my hands grew damp.