I

cam_EE_la: Hey Lauren, I need to talk to you about something.

lern_jergi: I can't walk over to ur house atm, I'm wit my mom outside. Is it urgent?😐

cam_EE_la: I'm pregnant Lauren.

I read over that same message for what seemed like hours, but was a couple seconds.

Pregnant? How could it be? I mean sure I was born with the extra part but my doctor always told me I couldn't impregnate anyone.

cam_EE_la: I woke up yesterday throwing up and told Sofi to pick a test up.

Lauren it came out positive.

lern_jergi: how do u know its mine tho?😕

cam_EE_la: you told me you couldn't impregnate me and our one time together.

Lauren your the only person I have ever slept with.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

My mom was currently talking about some random topic of her work. It was hard trying not to scream and jump up with joy. I was too busy trying to put my thoughts into words that my mom spoke up.

"Lauren put your phone down and listen to me. It's mother's day and you aren't even keeping me company." My mother scolded.

"I'm sorry mom." I had to type out a quick reply.

lern_jergi: wow😨

I cant even believe this is happening💖

Im excited😊

"Lauren, what is so important?" If I tell her she's going to flip her switch.

"Well mom, one of my friends is pregnant and I'm just helping her feel better."

"Oh goodness, this young?! If you were to get someone pregnant I'd go crazy." Then my mom walked away inside the house while she kept on ranting about me having a kid. When in reality I'm going to have a kid!

cam_EE_la: Happy Mother's day Lauren.

I thought giving you the news today would be fitting...

And i hope we can be a great team in the future.

I know this may have happened to early but there's no one else's offspring Id rather be carrying than yours.

Im going to pry right now.

I meant cry

Truth was, I was too. This feeling I have, it's, it's an exciting one but at the same time it's a bad one. I mean, now I have to find a job and postpone going to college, all so I can tend to Camila.

Camila and I never really got along back in high school. She was the more outgoing kid in our shared classes, while I enjoyed having small conversations with my neighbors and staying quiet in class. All of this never would've happened if it wouldn't have been for her bestfriend, Dinah.