Chapter 23

The next morning, my phone is being blown up with texts from Maddy and Kate. Apparently they heard about me and Jack dating on Twitter. One of the guys probably posted it and now it's already around the whole school.

Mads: Aye what the flickadoodle is happening w/ you and Jack?
Me: He's my boyfrann! Old news! Get to work!
Mads: You sly dogggg!
Me: Aye ily i'll see you at schooool!

After that, I decided to see what Kate said.

Kateeee: I can't believe you guys would get together after knowing he's a complete fuck off.
Me: Look, I admit he was. but not anymore.
Kateeee: He's just gonna fuck you and leave just like he did what all the others at school
Me: Why aren't you happy for me?
Kateeee: you know how I feel about him. You're gonna end up the same way everybody else did.
Me: Why do you hate him so much? Why cant you just be happy at the fact i'm happy with a boy that really likes me and god forbid I actually like him back. I'm not the one that should be unbelievable right now, you should.
Kateeee: Whatever, he's probably gonna cheat on you after he gets into your pants because he'll be bored of dating a dull piece of shit.
Me: Thanks for making me feel better. Love you too!

After I sent the last text I took a screen shot of it and sent it to Maddy

Me: (Picture) I can't even rn
Mads: What a buzzkill! :(
Me: See you at school.

Baby chapter! I hope you guys like the book so far! If you have not read my other book, I think you should! Okay ilyyy! What do you think is gonna happen next?