Chapter 17

The next morning, I woke up feeling terrible. I pretty sure I had a hang over or something. I had a terrible headache and I felt as if I was going to throw up.

I turned my body to the side table and noticed something I didn't before.

Jack

Jack was in my bed sleeping peacefully. He had his arms around my torso hugging me tightly I didn't even notice until now.

His eyes open and at the sight of my face made him smile. Here we are looking into each others eyes and smiling.

"You've gotta go before my aunt sees you and tells my mom," I say getting out of bed.

It all is coming back to me, last night we went out for dinner and I think my aunt was gone so we came back here and crashed. Nothing else.

He grabbed his belongings and everything. before he left he gave me a peck on the lips that filled my body with butterflies.

I still felt really bad i'm pretty sure I have a cold. I walk down stairs and as I pass the door my aunt comes in and hits me with it.

"Ouch," I say falling backwards and hitting the back of my head on the wall. Great now both sides of my head hurts.

"Oh my gosh, Riley, i'm so sorry are you okay?" My aunt asks leaning down helping me up.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine. I just feel like shit," I say laying on the couch once I got up from the floor.

'Do you want me to make you some soup or something?" She asks me. I nod and about 5 minutes later, she come back with ice for my head and some hot soup and crackers. I thank her and start eating.

"So how are you and that Gilinsky boy?" She asks

"Why do you ask this?" I ask

"Because I know he was over here last night," She says looking at me smirking

"Wait how?" I ask looking at her confused

"Last night his mother called me asking if he was with you, then when I was making your soup I found his jacket in the kitchen," she says smiling at me

"How do you know it was his?" I ask knowing she wouldn't know the answer to that question

"I just do, Why was his jacket in the kitchen Riley?" She asks me putting her hand on her hip.

"Okay he spent the night here last night, but I promise, we didn't do anything," I say

"I believe you, but you mom might not," He says

"You wouldn't," I say looking at her

"No I wouldn't, I just like messing with you," She says smiling and walking back into the kitchen

Filler chapter! I hope you guys like the book so far!
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BOOKS, I RECOMEND THEM! SO GO READ THEM! BYEEE!