Chapter 14

Once we got to the mall, we went strait to the food court, since neither of us had eaten anything. We walked up to a Taco Bell and sat down at a table while Kate went to get our orders. I ordered just a java blast. I wasn't really hungry. Everyone else got a taco.

After we were eating we walked into a hot topic to check out some of the stuff. I bought a Hogwarts shirt.

When I was in line to pay for my shirt, I was behind someone who looked oddly familiar. He turned around. When he saw me his face lit up. It was Shawn.

"Hey Riley, what are you doing here?" He asks

"Just buys a shirt. Are you here with anyone?" I ask

"Cameron and Taylor, Wha about you?"

"Kate and Maddy," I smile.

"Hey I never got your number, did you find your phone?" He asks

"Yeah actually just got it back last night," I cringe at the thought of last night. Then I pull out my phone from my back pocket and hand it to him. He then types in him number and hands it back to me.

"Hey would you maybe want to come over, You can bring Kate and Maddy. We were just about to leave," He says

"Yeah hold on i'll talk to them about it" I say smiling and walking over to the girls as he pays for his shirt.

"What's up?" Kate asks.

"Well, do you guys want to hang out at Shawn's house? He invited us," I say

They both said yes so I told Shawn to text me when he's on his way out since Kate wanted to stop at Victoria's Secret before we leave.

After stopping at Victoria's Secret, I got a text from Shawn saying he's on his way to his car. We are going o follow behind him. Once we walked out the mall's doors we could see Cameron putting something in the back seat of his car and getting in.

We walk to our car and follow behind him.

About 10 minutes later we got to the guy's house. We were greeted by Nash and Hayes when we walked in the door. The house wasn't as messy as last time I was here.

Kate, Maddy and I sat on the couch made some small talk with the guys.

"Does anybody know where my-" a familiar voice says while coming out of the kitchen "Riley?" The person I didn't want to talk to said while looking at me with big eyes.

WOooooo! IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BOOK YET, YOU SHOULD! ITS ON MY PROFILE PAGE IF YOU WANTED TO READ IT. Okay ily! <33333