Everything is fine, I forgive you...

Frisk wanders by Sans's station too late. Like always they chat, but Papyrus comes in while they're talking. Sans was going to wave and probably offer Grillby's, but the stomping of boots make both of them freeze. Papyrus catches them in mid- conversation.

"A human is here..." he starts, "And you didn't even bother to catch it?"

"She's not an it..." Sans says under his breath while lowering his raised hand.

"Were you trying to befriend them brother?" Papyrus asks as Sans leans back into his chair.

"No," Frisk declares, "I was trying to befriend him."

Both of the brother's heads turn in Frisk's direction. Thank Asgore Flowey wasn't here, otherwise he would be screaming at the brothers telling them that they're Idiots. Papyrus scoffs and then turns back to his brother.

"Capture the human then."

Sans blinks, slow, "What?"

"Capture them," Papyrus repeats.

"What?" Sans asks again a little louder.

Papyrus huffs, "They want a friend, don't they?" Papyrus says, "And good friends show their new friends how things work in the neighborhood."

Frisk clenches her fists, she looks at Sans but he's staring at his brother with beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead. Papyrus sighs.

"Are you actually to lazy to do it?" Papyrus snorts with disbelief, "Fine then I will take care of the human since you're to lazy. I don't know how you are a sentary, but I'm guessing because you're living off of my success"

"Papyrus..." Sans says, but his brother doesn't listen.

"I'm the only one who does all the hard work around here. Even when the opportunity is available, you just try to be kind, just like the worthless piece of garbage you are."

"FINE I'LL DO IT!"

Frisk closes her eyes in defeat. Papyrus looks at Sans and they both stare each other down for a few seconds, before Papyrus gives his brother a twisted smile and takes a step back. He lifts an eyebrow and gestures towards the human.

"All yours brother."

Sans slowly gets out of his seat, out of his station, and in front of Frisk. She keeps her eyes shut and bows her head. Frisk hears a loud blast and sees a gush of bright light and she is consumed by fire.

(Le Time Skip brought to you by Temmie Flakes, the original breakfast)

"Grillby's?" Frisk asks the confused Sans.

She still offered even after he killed her.

"Yeah.." He said shakily.

Papyrus doesn't show up this time and the two eat their meal in peace.

"So, I have a question for ya." Sans starts.

Frisk wipes her hand on a napkin and smiles at Sans sweetly. She folds her hands on her lap and waits for the question.

"Do you think... the most worst person ever... can change? That everyone can be a good person? If the just try even the slightest?'

There's a flower beside Frisk's eye. She knows she's one death away until she becomes totally blind. Frisk smiles, a genuine one.

"Of course."