Blizzard

Frisk sets out the next day and once more out runs Dogamy and Dogaressa. She then goes and solves some more traps without Papyrus in the way.

"Thank Asgore," Flowey breathed as Frisk finished the latest trap.

"Asgore?" Frisk asks.

"Never mind, don't worry about it."

It was a bridge with weapons hanging. Spears, spike balls, cannons, fire, and a dog...? Whenever something touched it, all the items would fall down. Luckily, Frisk ran fast enough across the bridge without getting hit.

Up ahead there was a raging blizzard blurring Frisk's vision. The bridge was to Snowdin was destroyed, so there was no turning back. She coughs weakly and squints, trying to make out any place to stay. Nothing. Behind the pair there was a gaping pit that led to nowhere. So Frisk had no choice. She ran into the blizzard with one hand around Flowey and the other shielding the eye she could see out of. The faster they get out of the mess, the better.

Frisk's shoes start to slosh in the snow, slowing her down. But the determined human keeps trudging on.

"I see something!" Flowey yells and Frisk holds him closer, still trying to run.

After a few moments, the snow starts to die down. Flowey then hisses "Crap" and Frisk halts to a stop, bringing her hand down so she can see. Papyrus was towering over her with his red cape flowing in the wind. Sans was standing next to him with his hands stuffed in his pockets with the lazy grin he normally had. Frisk clenches her fists and stares at them.

"So... the human really did come," Papyrus seems to snarl.

Frisk realizes that Sans probably ratted her out. She glared at the skeleton angrily and he just shrugs. After trusting him this is what she gets.

Papyrus kills Frisk easily although less painfully. She stumbles and Papyrus sends bones that pierce her. She died quickly feeling no pain. Her soul shatters creating an ear piercing sound that echos all thru Snowdin.

Frisk wakes up in Snowdin again; she doesn't save often. She wraps herself in her blankets and tries to drift into sleep. Even though Flowey was calling her name, she ignored him and shuts her eyes tightly. She couldn't even feel determined anymore. There was a new flower on her right temple.

((Sorry for the short chapter)) ~Author-Chan