Buttercups

The next time Frisk goes to Grillby's her left hand is numb from the soft golden buttercups on it. Sans notices and doesn't try to take her hand this time. Frisk smiles to herself.

"Can I ask you something?" he inquires.

The two were inside Grillby's smothering their fries in their own prefered condiments.

"You just did."

"Heh," Sans huffs out. He waves a hand towards her, "What's with the you know..."

"Flowers?"

"Yeah."

Frisk lifts her left arm, even though it's like lifting a sleeping limb.

"You can't feel it when you move it. Static runs through your vains. You know what I'll explain it to you later."

~

"Are you staying in Snowdin, Honey?"

"No," Frisk replied, "I'm leaving, wanna come along?"

That was the first time she ever offered that to Sans and he throws his head back and laughs.

"Going out, you know up," Frisk says pointing up with her right hand just before Papyrus can take her soul into a battlefield.

Papyrus stops his magic and stares at the human confused. Sans watches from the side, intrigued.

"Wanna come?" Frisk asks.

The pinpricks in Sans's eyes darken and his eye sockets shrink. Papyrus stops stunned, then he cackles.

"The only ones who are going UP are us," Papyrus says gesturing to himself and Sans. Bones start to shimmer behind him, "And we are gonna do it with your soul."

Frisk's eyes go wide. She is too surprised to move her feet. Then several bones pierce into her gut. Bursting into her back with crimson red dripping from them. Blood trickles down Frisk's chin as she coughs. Her soul immediately breaks.

((Sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy ~Author-Chan))