11. YOONSEOK Part 1

I saw this fanart ( media above ) and an idea to write Yoonseok popped up.

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

Warning : no proof reading! I'm writing this when I'm hungry and sleepy

Story starts here!
-------------------

Third Person's POV

It was just another school day in the Summer, hot and sunny with the sounds of cricket dancing in the bushes that surrounded the school.

And it was another hellish day for a student named Min Yoongi, who was rather be known as Suga because this boy never liked to practice outside the basketball gym.

" Why the fuck do we have to practice outside again? It's fucking hot out here. "

The said boy grunted, sending glares at his couch and the rest of his play mates. He always cursed when he felt uncomfortable so none of them even dared to approach him when he did. They definitely didn't want to die.

" The volleyball team wanted to practice in the gym, Suga ah. We had to tolerate and let them use the place. If we didn't tolerate, our basketball team would get banned from doing any competition. We surely don't want that to happy, right? "

The coach calmly explained again despite he did it the other day too. Only Yoongi was too ignorant and stubborn to accept it.

" This is fucking ridiculous. I don't want to practice! You all can practice if you want. I'm out. " With that, Yoongi left the circle of meeting and walked away, heading towards the hidden bench in a forest behind the school building.

He was flaming inside so he needed to nap there to cool himself down. He was already smirking at the thought of napping during club activity. He thought that he should have done this since the day they started to practice outside.

" Yoongi! Waaaaaait! "

A voice screamed out his name just as he was about to lie down on the bench. He didn't need to turn his face to look at the person. It was enough for him to know from the high-pitched voice was none other than the loudest person on earth.

Hoseok.

" What the fu-- I mean, what do you want Hobi? " Yoongi held himself back from swearing in front of Hoseok. He didn't want to look bad in front his own crush.

Hoseok approached and moved to sit beside Yoongi on the bench, with a concern expression drew on his face, " I heard what happened.. You shouldn't have ditched your practice like that Yoongi ah. You're the MVP of our basketball team. Be responsible! "

Yoongi never liked it also to get lectured by anyone when it's related to basketball. But because of it was Hoseok, he listened to him and so he nodded his head.

" Yeah I know. I'll be more responsible next time. "

Hoseok smiled widely, feeling utterly happy and glad at the same time because he never expected Yoongi to listen to him.

The boy then fiddled with his own fingers, suddenly didn't know what to say anymore at the black haired man. And Yoongi saw it.

" Why do you look like you're nervous? " Yoongi bluntly asked and that's when he thought, ' And why the hell am I not nervous instead when my crush is sitting right beside me?! '

" O-oh.. It's nothing.. I-I just.. Uhm.. " Hoseok stuttered a lot and he closed his legs tightly due to the nervousness he was feeling.

" Are you scared of me? That's why you're nervous? " Yoongi looked at him sternly, which Hoseok immediately averted his eyes away to avoid any eye contact.

" N-No! I'm never scared of you! "

" Even if everyone else is? "

" I'm not one of them! " Hoseok let out a exhale and he puffed his cheeks, pouting slightly. " I know you, that's why I'm not scared. "

Yoongi wouldn't admit it but hell, he had a leap in his breath and heart when his eyes went down to look at Hoseok's cheerleading attire.

" Why are you even wearing a skirt- you're not a girl. " Yoongi looked away, trying to hide the red shade that was forming on the plump cheeks of his.

Hoseok let out a cheery giggle, making Yoongi's heart warm and fluttered because that was the music to his ears.

" Oh this? The team made me wear this because they think I would look good in it. Do you think so too, Yoongi ah? " Hoseok smiled the softest that day.

Yoongi didn't answer. He only gave a light, yet firm nod but that didn't mean his blushing cheeks gone unnoticed by Hoseok.

They stayed like that for another minute, just enjoying each other's presence and wind blowing that messed with their hair gently.

" You should go now Hobi. Your team is probably looking out for you. "

Yoongi finally broke the silence between them. He heaved in and out heavily before standing up in front of Hoseok who was still sitting down on the bench.

" Come. We should go now. " He looked down at his crush while studying the features. Doe eyes. Protruded cheeks. Beautiful heart-shaped lips with tiny moles. And definitely, the gorgeous pair of milky legs.

Damn it, he needed to stop before popping a boner in front of Hoseok.
Well, a bit too late. Yoongi had a semi erection and there was nothing he could do to hide the forming bulge, right in front of Hoseok's face.

.

.

.

Cricket sounds continued to be heard until Yoongi exploded, screaming out a ' FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! ' as he dashed out of the place, disappearing from Hoseok's sight.

Hoseok was left with a red face.

Story ends here!
-------------
Thank you for reading!

Sorry that was short haha.

Part 2 maybe out soon.

Bye!

Jiminssquishycheeks