7. VHOPEKOOKMIN part 2 ( ending changed)

It's been more than a month LOL

Sorry for the long wait :')

The second part is here

Oh yeah

Before that, just to let you all know that I always write around 1k - 1.5k.

Warning : no proof reading

Warning again 19+ smut ahead

Crappy one

5:48 p.m

Story starts here!
--------------------------

Third Person's POV

Hoseok was the first one to wake up. He checked the three brothers around him and chuckled to see their cute sleeping faces.

He quietly slipped out of from their hands so he wouldn't wake them up accidentally. Looking at the clock on his phone it was 7 a.m. already. He had his day off so he thought to spend his time with the youngers.

" I should take a shower.. " He whispered softly to himself. As he grabbed his towel and placed it on his shoulder, his eyes were still fixed on his phone. A blush crept up on his cheeks as he looked at the pictures of himself, naked.

When the youngers weren't around, Hoseok would play with himself, masturbating to the image of him being fucked by none other than his own brother, Taehyung.

That was because he saw Taehyung taking off his clothes, accidentally when the younger forgot to close the door. He was definitely turned on to see the sight of his own brother's naked figure.

" I must be out of my mind.. " He still looked at the pictures where his fingers were buried inside his ass, fingering himself open as he fantasized it was Taehyung's.

He placed his phone on the nightstand and hurriedly went to the bathroom when he noticed the little boner inside his boxer. Hoseok muttered a curse, thinking that he needed to get rid of the erected penis. And well, he forgot to close the door completely and just straight went inside the cubicle.

Little did he know that the youngest of them all, had witnessed the tent on his boxer. Jungkook raised his head, checking if the vmin duo had awake or not and luckily for him, they were still sleeping. He quietly made himself out of the blanket and tip toed carefully towards the bathroom door.

" Oh shit, Hoseokie's butt is facing me.. " He thought in his mind as he watched Hoseok behind the blurry glass cubicle. In an instant, his own dick became hard inside his pants. " This could be my chance to have sex with Hoseokie hyung. "

The tall box swiftly entered the bathroom before he shut the door, making Hoseok jump with bubbles on his hair from the clicking sound.

" Is that you Jimin? " He asked with his eyes shut closely, afraid of the shampoo would get into his eyes.

Jungkook quickly stripped himself naked and opened the door of the cubicle, his heart stopped for a second to see Hoseok's bare body. It wasn't like it was his first time to see it, in fact, he had seen the body a few times when he was peeking on Hoseok in shower and when the hyung was masturbating.

" Fuck.. " He muttered under his breath as he held his own length in his hand as it grew bigger and harder. He stroked his own cock for a few times before invading the cubicle, pressing his chest against Hoseok's back.

" Jimin? "

" No hyung, it's me. " Jungkook's voice sounded husky into Hoseok's ear, sending a slight shiver down his spine.