8.VHOPE PART 3

Back again with VHOPE.

This is the continuation from VHOPE part 2 ( ̄ω ̄;) so if you haven't read the first and second parts, I suggest you to read them before this.

Warning : no proof reading! 19+

Story starts here
---------------

Hoseok's POV

I'd have been living with Taehyung for 2 months now.. Things happened so fast and quickly. Who would have thought that a rich person like Taehyung actually liked me?

It was a few days after we first met that he confessed to me. How he fell in love with me the moment he saw me. And how he wanted me to stay with him as he didn't want me to go back to my ex. Yeah, Jimin.

I looked at the flowers as I stood beside the large fountain. ⛲ Butterflies danced around to take up some honey. They came with different and beautiful colours on their wings.

Namjoon came outside from the guard house and sat on the edge of the fountain, right next to me.

" Butterflies are beautiful, right? " His voice sounded sleepy. Must be hard to be a guard man 24/7.

" Yeah they are. " I chuckled at him and we both gazed at the pair of butterflies. The weather wasn't hot nor cold either, it was just perfect to be outside. " They used to be ugly in their caterpillar form but now they have changed. "

" Isn't that just like we are? Humans change. " Namjoon spoke up with his hand drew above his head, blocking the blinding ray of sun as he looked up. " Animals undergo different process as they grow up, depending on their own kingdom. So do humans, we pass our puberty phase. "

I kinda agreed with him. But I crushed his hope. " Just the difference is we become ugly as we grow up. "

" True. " We both laughed at our comments. I couldn't laugh too much or my tummy would get hurt. I sat down next to him with my hands palmed against my tummy.

" The baby is doing great, yeah? " Namjoon asked and looked at me. I nodded lightly.

" Well I gotta go back to my place. See you around Hoseok. " I waved him goodbye before getting back inside to the mansion as well. Taehyung's butler, Jungkook who happened to have the same name as.. Jimin's Jungkook, appeared next to me when I got inside.

" Taehyung contacted me that he would come home in 2 hours. He said he would want to.. U-um.. " Jungkook trailed off with a faint blush on his cheeks. " .. Have an intimate moment. " He breathed in and out heavily before finishing the line. " With you. "

I couldn't believe Taehyung was so shameless. I knew he was shameless but not to this extent that he would tell anyone what we would tonight. I nodded at him, also blushing. " Yeah okay Jungkook, I-I got it. "

Jungkook then left me with his hands covering his face.

My cheeks heated up more as I remembered my conversation with Taehyung this morning.

Flashback

Taehyung poked my shoulder, waking me up gently. I woke up to the sight of him topless, he had wore his work pants.

" Baby, I'm going to work soon. " He placed a kiss on my forehead and I hugged his neck, not letting him go. " I can't move if you do this to me. "