Chapter 18: What have I done?

Jace POV-

She pisses me off...

What pisses me off the most is that she knows that she pisses me off.

Can't she get it through her head that I hate it when she flirts with Grayson right in front of my face?

I mean I don't care about who she flirts with... but don't flirt with my boys.

She'd probably make one of them fall in love with her, then break their hearts and move onto the next. I don't want them to be heartbroken over some stupid bitch.

Why am I thinking like this. Am I drunk? I've hardly drank anything, only like 2 or 3 cans of beer and some shots...

My thoughts were interrupted when I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I look down and see that it's Tiffany.

"You look stressed maybe I can make you relaxed." She says winking at me then looking at my lips.

"Tiffany not rig-" I'm cut off by her lips crashing onto mine.

I'm about to push her off but I decide against it. I need to take my mind off Hazel and Grayson and enjoy the rest of the night.

~

The next day I woke up with a banging head, why do I drink? Squinting I look around the room, recognising the dark grey walls. How did I get home?

I feel a hand trail down my arm.

"Good morning sleepy head." A familiar high pitch voice said. I groan.

"Last night was great, I think we should go for round 2." Fuck sake why did I sleep with her.

"No." I say opening my draw and taking out a pain killer.

"I can't wait to tell everyone that we're back together." Tiffany says getting out of bed and starting to put her clothes on.

I'm about to get up to do the same but stop in my tracks when I realise what she said.

"We're not together." I say shaking my head.

"Of course we are you said yes when I asked."

"Well I'm dumping you."

"You wanted me to be with you to make Hazel jealous, because she doesn't like me being with you." She says putting the last piece of clothing on.

What have I done? I don't even think Hazel even cares about Tiffany. Probably because she's too busy being up all the men's arses, especially Grayson's.

It makes me angry to think about them both together.

Fuck it.

"Yeah she hates you being with me, she uses Grayson to get close to me." I lie.

Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Don't worry baby, she won't steal you away from me, I'll make sure of that. I bet she wishes she was me, she'll probably try and use me as well to get close to you." She leans down planting a sloppy kiss on my lips. She turns around to get her bag, I quickly wipe my mouth.

"Anyway we need to get to school, we're already 2 hours late." I cuss under my breath, putting my head in my hands.

Shit forgot it's school. I can't even be arsed going there's no point.

"I'm not going."

"Aw come on, we need to show everyone that we are dating...and make that bitch jealous." She says raising an eyebrow.

Should I?

"Also your parents will kill you even more if you don't turn up."

True.

I'm going to have to go.

Wow, this day is going to be great.

**********