Chapter 9: Boyfriend?

After a couple of hours of talking to the guys. They all had to go.

"Your friends are funny." I tell Jace as we walk to his car.

"Eh they're alright." Jace says smiling.

I guess his friends must be important to him. He isn't smirking. He's smiling, and it's a real smile.

We get into the car, and put our seatbelts on.

"So am I taking you home?" Jace says starting the car.

"Your getting rid of me already?" I fake gasp, and put a hand over my heart feeling hurt.

"No no no, I just thought you might-" I cut him off.

"Haha no I'm kidding, I'll go back. I haven't seen my mum since yesterday morning."

"Okay then." Jace says smiling.

~~~~~~

I say thank you to Jace as we stop outside my house.

"I'll see you at school then." Jace says.

"Alright, bye." I say as I get out of the car.

I close the door and watch him drive off.

How did I end up being friends with him, after I shouted at him on Friday?

I walk up the drive and see my mum's car. Shouldn't she be at work?

I walk inside the house, and hear noises coming from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see my mum cooking. She looks up to see me.

"Hey darling, did you have a good time out? Did you make friends?" My mum says, as she cuts some carrots.

"Yeah I did, also not sure if to consider him a 'friend'."

"Oh darling you've already got a boyfriend? Is he cute? Oh we need to invite him over for tea."

"No I don't. I mean I've just met him and I hardly know him, so I wouldn't say friends more of 'acquaintance'."

"Hmm sure." She says smirking.

"I'm not lying mum."

"Never said you were. Anyway go get a shower and change into some clean clothes." She say as she put the carrots into a pan.

I walk up to my room and grab some clothes. I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I hear my phone ding. I grab my phone and see there's a message from Jace. I open it and it says.

'Already missing you. Come back!'

I shake my head laughing.

'Sorry I can't off in the shower.' I type back.

'Maybe I should join you ;)'

'Nah I'm good. :)'

'I tried.'

I don't reply, and decide to get into the shower.

************