[15]

Yoon Rami

"Jang Mi!" A familiar voice screamed as we heard a loud thud, we turned around to see Baek-Ah running over to aid my ill-ridden sister. My sister was on the ground, facing at the sky with her eyes closed.

My eyes widdened, without a moment to lose—I ran to her aid. Her breathing was ragged, placing a hand on top of her forehead, I checked her temperature. Her temperature was so hot, I though i burned myself. "Call for help!" I screamed at the princes who were surrounding us, looking at her face her eyes were rapidly moving, "She's having a convultion from her fever! Call the doctors!" I added. Without a moment to lose, one of the princes carried her. I don't know who because I was tear-y eyed and my hair was covering my face.

He ran away with my sick sister in his hands. I felt a pair of hands hold me up from the position I was in, "Let's go."

*******

"So, Doctor. You mean to say she's.... gotten weaker?" I ask, clutching the hem of my hanbok. "I'm afraid so, Lady Yoon." He sighed, "Please, don't let her experience any heartaches and stress. Her body can take so little.." He added, at this point my heart felt like it was being ripped from my body.

I gulped, closing my eyes at those words. "But fret not, Lady Rami. She's a strong girl. She can get through this."

With that said, the physician left. I was left pondering with my thoughts. Mother, please. Where are you? Jang Mi is in huge trouble. Tears flowed as I thought about it.

"Ra Mi? Is everything alright?" The voice of the 13th Prince echoed within the Room.

Author's Note:

Hello, guys! I'm back from the mountains and here is a filler chapter for the next one! 💞

*Random*

GOSH, LOOK AT HOW BOO IS THE SWEETEST DKDKSLKD GIVING TANGERINES TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO MU BANK DKKDKDKDKD IM SO DOFT

ANYWAYSSSS,

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND FAN

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE