[17-filler chapter]

Yoon Mika

My head was pounding and my mind felt fuzzy. I opened my eyes to find myself– surrounded by white lights, curtains, a machine and Chae Young?!

I tried to speak but I couldn't utter the words I wanted to say. I tried to sit myself up when I felt a sharp pain by my lower abdomen causing me to yelp.

"Mika? Mika! You're awake." Chae Young fussed as she ran out the door "Nurse? Nurse! She's awake!" I hear her scream. She hurried back to the room sitting by my side.

"C-Can you talk? Mika? D-Do you remember me?" Chae Young asked in a sad voice.

I slowly sat up with the help of her hands. "I-I" I croaked out. Damnit.

The nurse came in and decided to check on me. The cool sensation of the doctor's stethescope present on my skin. The doctor held up his hand in front of me, "How many fingers do I have up, Mika?"

"Two." I answered. Everything seemed to go smoothly, the doctor asked me if I can speak and I nodded and said it hurts a little but I can manage and soon after the doctor left us.

Chae Young quickly ran to my side with a sad smile. "Are you alright?" Sitting by my bed, she handed me a glass of water.

"Thanks,Chae Young." I said, before slowly drinking from the glass. She watched me as I gulped down the liquid.

"I-I have a question.. what year was Scarlet Heart set on?" I asked Chae Young.

"Uhm, I can't remember. The show ended a few days ago, by the way. And, thank god youre back!"

"Thanks, Chae. I'm glad aswell."

"But you just woke up and you asked about that show right away... Why? Did you also go back in time?" Chae Young laughed but once she saw my face grow pale she stopped. "Y..You didn't right? Please tell me, Mika. You must be jo-"

"Do you think I'd be joking right now?– I-I was sick... and I was a noble... And Oh, Chae Young- its so hard to explain" I told her.

"Okay, tell me everything that happened." She hushed. She looked at me with her pleading eyes, as she held my hand softly. I sighed and began telling her every single detail.

"So, you meanㅡ like sent back in time or something?!" She bewildered.

Nodding, I gave an exasperated sigh.

"We'll get to the bottom of this" She answered with determination.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HELLO FOR THE SUDDEN SHORT UPDATE BUT HERES A FILLER FOR HE NEXT ONE!! IM CURRENTLY ON WRITERS BLOCK SO YEAH THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY GUYS! SEE YOU SOON!

-N. ☆