Chapter-14 The Cloud with Silver Linning

Start from the beginning

Mumbai BLING MEDIA

Sam was in her cabin...head leaned on the chair with her eyes close...but her mind was working...she was continuously pressing the stress ball...Sam knew it was Vinit who threw her off the road...Vinit worked in her team for Nitin...before that he worked for Raizada productions .....Vinit was good friends with Niharika.... Niharika loved Nitin...she even tried to erase Sam's memories from Nitin's life by proving Sam's ideas wrong....Sam opened her eyes ''Siddesh...Nivi....Niharika....you are so dead'' ....she had Vinit now...it was Niharika's turn... and then slowly she would get her hands on Raizadas. ...Sam smirked...she heard a knock and Snehal walked in..Sam smiled; ''what Kiddo...you are too busy these days...we live together and I am seeing you after 2 days...looks like your boy friend is taking lot of your time''

Snehal; ''why would a budding actor date a servants daughter''

Sam; ''Say that again and I will slap you''

Snehal; ''But its true....leave me...here your files''

Sam caught Snehal's wrist; ''Kiddo...I am your Sam...why are you hiding from me''

Snehal smiled sadly; ''That's because you are no more my Sam ...you are turning Sameera''

Sam walked to Snehal cupped her face and lifted it up; ''Kiddo I will never chnage for you..tell me why are you so dull''

Snehal gave up and tears started pouring from her eyes...Sam looked confused...Snehal hugged Sam; ''Sam Nitin is hurting himself....he thinks you will be happy if he destroys himself....and he is doing that ...in every possible way....please Sam save him and yourself''

Sam made a stern face and moved away; ''I have nothing to do with him....I don't care he lives or die.....''

Snehal; ''Shut up Sam!!! ....whom are you trying to fool...me ....world or yourself .....do you think I am blind ....I see everything ....'' Snehal turned around to leave...but then stopped; ''No wife would want her husband harmed....''

Sam jerked around; ''How did ...you...know...?''

Snehal; ''I was bought up by Rakhi Khanna....and trained by media heiress Raima Khanna... I may not be your blood....but I loved you both like sisters....you cannot hide things from me''

Sam turned her back to Snehal...she didn't wanted to show her tears...; ''its not true...I don't have feelings for him''

Snehal gripped the door handle; ''Sam I promised myself and badi ma...that I won't let any of you take a wrong path and I will keep my promise...'' Snehal left ....Sam watched the little girl she always cared for .. she had grown up.....Sam knew Snehal would try meeting Nitin....that was dangerous....someone who want her dead..might target Snehal too...she dialed Rana; ''get Snehal a personal security ASAP''

Raizada Productions

Nitin was sitting in the office of Raizada productions hearing the script ....the script writer went on and on..imitating each line with emotions...trying to prove his script worthy....Nitin had not even heard a word...he was lost in his Sam....all his life no one loved him....his father loved his step siblings bit not him...reason..he never loved Nitin's mom...but Sam did..with all her heart and soul...she left everything for him...her family ...her comfort...she supported him through the hardships of his career ....she was the one who made him Nitin....a star

Nitin took a deep breath he chided himself... 'Sam gave me all she had...and in return I broke her heart...raised finger on her love... her character.....I deserve the worst....she wants me punished ..fair...I should be...I have been a horrible man....I destroyed Raima....yes I never regretted that....because I needed that money for us...I was just thinking about my life with Sam...I had to move out my father's house...or I would have died... ....I spoiled an innocent life...yes I deserve Sam's hatred ...''