Chapter 34- Too Harshly

Start from the beginning

“Can I talk to Perrie again?” I ask.

She hums again and the next thing I hear is a door closing.

“Perrie, take care of her, don’t leave her side. I will get there as soon as possible,” I say before we hang up.

I drop my phone and hide my face again.

“What’s wrong?” Niall asks joining us again.

“Izzy’s in the hospital. She had a panic attack,” I say and the tears form again.

I can tell that isn’t what anyone wanted to hear. Liam hits the wall and Zayn goes to calm him down.

“Ok! I can get you on a plane in fifteen minutes. Pack lightly; you are staying for a week. Let’s go,” Maddy says walking out of the kitchen.

We all run to our rooms and throw bags together.

I am the first one in the car and ready to go. Everyone else follows soon after.

*14 hours later*

We are at our hotel and Perrie joined us. She put the DVD in the player and we watched. It was terrible.

“Can we go talk to these ‘friends’ of hers?” I ask.

“I will ask them to meet us at the park,” Liam said before disappearing.

There was a knock at the door, so I went to answer it. I looked out the peep hole to see if it was crazed fans, but was shocked at who it was. I quickly opened the door with a smile on my face.

“Uncle Si!” Niall shouted from behind me.

He walked inside and we all gave him a giant hug. Liam was the last to join us.

“Hello Mr. Cowell,” Perrie waves from the bed she is sitting on.

“Hello Perrie,” he waved back.

“What are you doing here?” Louis asks still shocked.

“Well, my five favorite boys traveled across the Atlantic Ocean for a girl, I think I deserve to meet her,” he smiled.

“Of course, but you have to promise us something,” Liam said and I knew exactly where he was going with this.

“And that is?” Simon asked.

“Don’t judge her too harshly,” I say and he sighs.

He nods in agreement. We all smile and I call Izzy. Her mom answers and says we can visit anytime we want. I thank her and hang up.

We are going to see the backstabbers first.

Uncle Si drove us to the park and waited in the car while Niall, Liam, and I went to talk to the kids. Louis, Zayn, and Perrie waited in the car as well. Zayn didn’t want either of them to do anything stupid. He wanted me to stay back too, but I promised I wouldn’t do anything.

Grayson, Rachel, and Jay were sitting on top of a picnic table waiting for us. We walk over and stood in front of them. Liam was in front of Rachel, Niall was in front of Jay, and I was in front of Grayson.

“You are some of the worst people in the world. Why would you ever want to hurt someone as sweet as Izzy?” I say through gritted teeth.

It is so hard not to hit Grayson in the face right now.

“Izzy trusted you, all of you, and you just made a fool out of her,” Liam growls.

“We didn’t mean to hurt her. She wasn’t supposed to find out,” Rachel said holding back tears.

“So you were just going to play her forever?” Liam asked with disgust.

“That’s low,” Niall agreed with what I was thinking.

“Look, if I see you or hear of you ever going near Izzy again,” I get closer to Grayson,” I won’t stop myself from killing you.”

I back away and turn to walk to the car. Grayson looked like he had just seen a ghost. Liam and Niall walked away too.

“Wait, Liam! Please, I’m sorry,” Rachel cried.

“No, I don’t want to speak to you ever again, let alone see you,” he hissed before we finally got to the van.

We got in and I closed the door with all the anger inside of me. Liam gave Uncle Si the directions to Izzy’s house and we headed off.

She needs to get out of that school.

She needs to see that people care about her.

She needs a change, and a big one at that.

--------------------------------------

(A/N)

Ok the drama is going to start to dissolve, but how will it be solved?

Comment please! No one commented on my last chapter :,(

Thanks for reading! Go check out @maddy_donut

Vote/Comment/Share

-Gabby