》5

➹ k.t.h.

120 days left

✧✧✧

One undeniable (shameful) truth about me is, I love, in an unconditional level, the sublime awesomeness of this boy group called EXO. Especially this one guy, this one cute ass sassy diva, Byun Baekhyun.

It felt so real (and oh how I wanted it to be real), although I was unaware of where we were, I was so damn sure it was him. Baekhyun, the beauty and sexiness in an entirety named Byun Baekhyun, was holding my face, whispering soft nothings and peppering it with kisses here and there.

It's pathetic, I know, to skip class only for you to end up dreaming about your gay fantasies, but am I gonna complain? I mean, the damn hottie's kissing my cheeks.

"Taehyung," he says. It was hushed that I almost missed it. He leaned closer, placing his plump and rosy lips onto my forehead.

It made me let out a soft giggle. He continued to leave series of kisses and it was ticklish. That's why you couldn't blame me for somehow having this small chance blooming deep inside, wishing with intense desire, firmly hoping that my forehead has a penis.

"Taehyung," he says again, this time was louder, and maybe it was because of our much closer proximity, but oh shit that voice was music to my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes, the sunbeam blinding me for while, but I could discern a mop of silky black locks dancing with the warm afternoon breeze. Which was odd because the last time I saw him I'm sure it was definitely something not black.

Well it could be a possibility that Baekhyun dyed his hair in my dream.

My fingers made their way towards his face, but he didn't look happy about it because he slapped it away. I chuckled.

"Forehead penises."

Baekhyun jerked away slightly, positively taken aback, "What?"

I pinched his puffy cheeks - stretching those pinkish and squishy cheeks - and it didn't occur me that those were sort of puffier than what Baekhyun actually has because the puffiness itself was distracting enough. I cooed, "Cheek balls!"

I was instantly pushed away the moment it left my lips that sent me rolling down the concrete floor. "Just what the fuck are you dreaming about?" a voice - someone who's undoubtedly not Baekhyun - boomed through my ears.

I got up on my knees, my head throbbing faintly. And to be honest, by now, I'm already getting used to it. Slowly, I squinted my eyes and my vision started to clear. "Oh. You're not Baekhyun?"

"Please don't tell me you were dreaming about Baekhyun and forehead penises."

Jeongguk's voice was something between bewilderment and exasperation, as if he was utterly surprised at my wild imaginations but at the same time was completely done with all of it. I snickered, "Well... do you want me to lie?"

He made a long sigh, deciding it was smarter to dismiss everything and just leave. He took the bag sprawled beside me, "I'm done here."