23

1 month...

1 month since Luhan saw Sehun and the only thing Luhan could remember was that sad smile from Sehun who let him go.

For the last one month, Baekhyun always come to his apartment, asking him for a date, brought breakfast, lunch and dinner. Baekhyun was always with him almost 24/7 but the one who was in Luhan's mind was Sehun.

Luhan is tired. To be honest, he regret his decision he made one month ago. He tired to pretending that he was happy with Baekhyun, those countless smile, those excitement Luhan showed to Baekyun, all of them was fake.

Luhan is now standing in the middle of Sehun's apartment, reminiscing all those beautiful memoris he had with Sehun. He didn't notice someone walk in until that person yank his hand harshly.

"What are you doing here?"

"B-baekhyun..." Luhan looked down to avoid the younger's gaze.

"I asked you, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun said coldly as his grip on Luhan's hand tighten.

"Baekhyun, let go of me." Luhan struggle to pull his hand but nothing.

"You haven't answer my question!"

"I don't need to answer you!" Luhan spat back.

"You have to! I'm your fiance Luhan!"

"I want to break it of." Luhan mumble, stop struggling.

"What?"

"I want to break it of, Baekhyun. I can't do this anymore." A drop of tear fell from Luhan's eyes followed by the other.

"No, you can't do that! I- i don't want to..." Baekhyun's voice got softer as he let go of Luhan's hand.

"Baek, you know that we won't make it."

"No! I won't let you go again!"

Again?

Luhan's thought was cut by Baekhyun pulling his on the nape and kiss his lips harshly until Luhan could taste his own blood.

"Stop it!" Luhan was saved by someone pulling him away from Baekhyun.

"C- chanyeol." Luhan pant heavily, tears flowing.

"Just mind your own business." Baekhyun spat fiercely as he try to reach for Luhan but Chanyeol quickly hid the older behind his back.

"Byun Baekhyun, Luhan hyung doesn't love you and you knew that."

"So what if he doesn't love me?! As long as his mine i don't care if he doesn't love me!"

"Is this what you want? To see Luhan suffering, hurting and his life filled with fear when he is with you?"

Baekhyun thought about Chanyeol's words and look at Luhan who is peeking from Chanyeol's back, clutching the taller's coat tightly.

Fear...

Baekhyun could clearly see the fear in Luhan's eyes.

"I know what you've been through 7 years ago Baekhyun. Back then when you were in college."

"You don't know anything about me!" Baekhyun shout, making Luhan flinch a bit. The scene made Baekhyun's heart clench before he left the place in hurry.

When Baekhyun was gone, Luhan let go of Chanyeol's coat as he began sobbing.

"Hyung?"

"I miss him Chanyeol. I want to see him." Luhan sobs got louder and the taller could just lead him to the couch to sit down and patiently wait for Luhan as his hand gently stroking the older's back.