Prologue

Luhan hold his boyfriend's hands as he try to control his tears.

"Taehyung-ah, i'm so sorry but this is my parent's last wish..."

"What about me Luhan?? How can you do this to me?! We've been fine for these 2 years!" Taehyung pull his hands harshly.

"I know! But i can't do anything about this." Luhan ruffle his hair stressfully.

"Taehyung-ah...." Luhan try to reach Taehyung's hand but the younger just took a step back.

"If this what you want, Luhan." Taehyung then walked away, leaving Luhan alone at the park, sobbing.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait!" Yifan took a quick step to his front door and opened it.

"Yifan..."

"Luhan?" Before Luhan can say anything, Yifan drag him into his house and close the door behind him.

"What happened?" Yifan asked, worrying about his bestfriend's condition.

"I broke up with Taehyung."

Yifan who already knew about the last wish things from Luhan's parents, just sigh as he patted Luhan's head gently.

Luhan unexpectedly throw himself into Yifan's embrace.

"Just let it out Luhan, i'm here for you."

Luhan spent the night to cry his heart out with Yifan patiently wait until Luhan fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
"Luhan, it's time..." Yifan smile as he look at Luhan's reflection on the mirror.

"You can do this, Luhan. If anything happen then remember that you still have me. Just call me and i'll help you, okay?"

"You know, i'm really grateful to have you as my bestfriend and Tao is really lucky to have you as his fiance." Luhan smile as he hug his bestfriend.

"You can count on me, Lu." Yifan hug him back.

"So, ready?" Yifan said as he break the hug.

Luhan nodded.

"Yeah..."

This is it...
This is the day when i have to fullfill my parent's wish...
Their last wish...
For me to marry a guy named Oh Sehun...

Thank you @TitaSuno & @oohsebootyyy for encouraging me to write this story!! 😄😄😄
Maybe there will be a little change between the bonus story in 'Look at Me!' And in this story...
Enjoy!! 😉😉😉