Chapter 6

Max's P.O.V.

I walked down the streets of Vale, I look to see a Bookstore. "Tukson's Book Store, Home to Every Book Under the Sun." I mumbled and smirked, "This is the place." I walked inside making the bell ring, "Welcome to Tukson's Book Store, Home to every book under the sun. How may I help you?" I went and walked down an aisle of books, the bell went off again. "Welcome to Tukson's Book store, Home to every book under the sun. How may I help you?" I walked up towards the desk, "Do you have the Third Crusade?" I asked, the man shook his head no. 

"Oh." "You don't have the Third Crusade?" I turned and saw Emerald and Mercury, "Emerald, Mercury. I wanted to get the book first." I said as I pouted, "But, they don't have it." I sighed, "What does the sign say again?" Mercury asks, "Tukson's Book Store, Home to every book under the sun." "Then why don't you have the book?" "It's just a catchphrase." "It's false advertisement!" Mercury yelled and I nodded getting angry, "Yeah! I came here looking for that book since I thought you guys had it when I read that dumb sign!" I yelled and he was getting nervous. 

"Not only that, but your betrayal to the White Fang." I said as Mercury and Emerald were closing the blinds. "I don't know what-" "Ugh, shut up already. We're here to kill you anyways." I said getting irritated, I smirked when Tukson made his claws appear and he charged at me, I went and stabbed him in the chest killing him. I let his body fall onto the floor, "At least I got no blood on me." I said as I smiled, "I gotta go or I'll be late to lunch, I'll see you guys again later." I said, they nodded and I left and headed to Beacon, I made it to lunch on time. 

It was Weiss, Blake, Me, and Yang on one side of the table with Team JNPR on the other. I was watching Nora toss food into Yang's mouth, Until Ruby came and dropped a big binder on the table with a lot of paper inside.

"Ahem,Sisters, Friends, Weiss.-" "Hey!" "-Four score and five minutes ago, I had a dream." Ruby said, "This outta be good." Yang said and I nodded. "I dreamed that one day, the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, EVER!" Ruby said.

"Did you steal my binder?" Weiss asked, "I am not a crook." Ruby said. "What are you talking about Ruby?" I asked. "I wanna hit this semester off with a bang!" Ruby said and I saw Yang smirk. "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang. Eh eh." Yang said and I face palmed. 'Called it.' I thought as I saw everyone groan and Nora throwing a tomato at Yang.

"Guys, class starts tomorrow, so that's why I planned a series of activities for us." Ruby said. "I don't know whether to be proud or scared." Weiss said and I shook my head at her comment. I chuckled when Yang got up and threw a apple at Nora but hit Ren instead. "No sit outs Blake we're doing this as a team." I said and Weiss agreed.

"I got it!" Nora yelled and my eyes widened when a pie hit Weiss in the face, We all look and see Nora pointing at Ren who fad his face on the table, while Pyrrha and Jaune were surprised. I jumped up onto the table as students ran out as a food fight started. It was just Team RWBY and Team JNPR left in the cafeteria.

I looked at the entrance and saw Sun and someone else with him, I looked away and saw Nora at the top of a mountain of tables with everyone else at the bottom. "I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!~" Nora sang. "Justice with be swift, it will be painful, it will be...DELICIOUS!" Ruby said and Yang, Weiss, Blake, and I cheered as everyone started to attack.

"Max! Back up now!" I hear Yang call for me and my eyes widened, I ran and jumped up grabbing onto a pole from the wall and breaking it off and ran towards Nora and blocked her attack.

"Not today your highness!" I said as I went and kicked her in the stomach launching her back. I go and run and throw the pole at her 'castle' causing it to knock it down. I go and run to Blake and we both pick up those sausage links, I saw Blake take out Jaune, making him collide with the machine making the soda cans roll out.

My eyes widened as I went and stood in front of Ruby and Weiss blocking the soda cans from hitting them using the links, when that was over I ran and knocked Ren into the wall. My eyes widened when I saw Nora go and hit Weiss into the beam pole, breaking it, Ruby went and grabbed Weiss. "Weiss!NOOOOO!" Ruby said.

I ran towards Ruby and grabbed Weiss and hid behind a table that I put on it's side so the flat part was facing towards JNPR's side. I peaked and saw Ruby use her speed and make the cans that Pyrrah was using and the food to go and push JNPR towards the wall and she jumps up, making the food and drinks hit JNPR.

I step out from behind the table with Weiss and we jumped when the doors were slammed open, and Glynda walked in. Glynda went and fixed everything and we were standing by the tables and Yang fell back down from the roof. "Children, please don't play with your food." She said as she pushed up her glasses, Team JNPR and RWBY and I started laughing when Yang fell back down from the roof.