8) false alarm!!!! I'm not pregnant

Just to annoy you| You thought Shizuo Heywajima hated Izaya, Well think again.  Isabella Shira, A girl with more enemies then izaya.  Isabella is rather "Loud" Not in her voice, but her work.  She doesn't cover anything.  She wants to be found.  But even in plain sight, only one can find her.  The one who wants her dead the most.  Shizuo Heywajima.|  I dunno, just bored.

A girlish laughter could be heard from the ally of northeren ikebukero, That laughter was the most recognizable to Shizuo.  But he didn't here it among chasing Izaya orihara.

A boy, and His friend were talking "And if theirs one person, If out of all you Never want to piss off, It'd be Isabella Shira" The boy, masaomi kidda, Said to his friend Mikado ryugamine.

"Isabella Shira? Let me guess a girl you flirted with?" Mikado asked jokingly, But masaomi frowned

"Mikado, I'm serious, Never piss her off, she'll notice your new around here, and try to talk to you, She's more dangerous then Shizuo Heywajima and Izaya orihara"

*Isabella*

Twirling, Around, I did a high kick "La! Lala! Fly free little, birdee!" I sang, Kicking random objects, Smiling, when a black bike stopped infront of me

"Ah! Celty, I just might have a lead!" I said handing her a packge she took it, then took off.  I smelled the air, my eyes widened, before, I turned around, Coming face to knife.

"Izaya~" I moved his hand with the knife from my general direction.  "Is" He said, sounding quiet angry, I pouted slightly.

"Yes, Izy-kun?" I asked, Poutily, Holding onto his arm, pressing it imbetween my breast.

|Delete↓↓===============|||| | | |

I trailed my hand down to Izayas crotch, "What are you doing?" Izaya asked, stopping my hand.  "Nothing~" I licked up his neck, nibbling her ear lobe a little.  He released my hand.  And i continued what I started.

izaya pushed me against a wall, grinding his covered now hard erection on the skirt covering my ass, Kissing down the back of my neck.  "Mhmm, Izaya, Mhmm, Yes~ Why don't you just fuck me already, Right here and Now" Izaya's hand squeezed my breast the other rubbing me through my wet black lace panties.

"Where's the fun in that~?" Izaya asked, his hand slipping up my shirt, His fingers pinching my nipple, His other hand, moved my panties slightly, his finger circling my clit, then he finally pushed one up my entrance

"Mhmm, You know, your right" I said, Quietly moaning as he thrusted his finger, adding another.

Izaya, laced his fingers round my black hair, pulling my head back, then kissed me, His fingers pumping me faster until I came, his hand moved to my other breast.

Izaya turned me round, my back to the brick wall, and grabbed me by my under thighs lifting me up, my legs wrapped around him, my wrists pinned to the wall as soon as my legs were securely wrapped around him.  Izaya undid his pants, his boxers falling with them, "I think i like you, much better like this" Izaya whispered huskily, to me.

"Like what?~" I asked, nibbling my own lip, as Izaya's member, rubbed my clit, "Like this, Venerable, Helpless" Izaya said, kissing down my neck, to the cleavage of my top..