You mistakingly believe that he said something rude about you (Harry Only)

You mistakingly believe that he said something rude about you (Harry)

You and Harry had just arrived back at his house after a day of shopping and just hanging out. As Harry shared a place with Louis he was also there at the house.

You went to the bathroom and returned hearing them talking softly. You know you shouldn't eavesdrop but you were worried so you listened anyway.

"So. What do you think of her?" Louis spoke quietly

"I don't know. She seems too clingy and she's just so self involved as well as a big attention seeker. She's also not actually that attractive. Not my type anyway," Harry replied just as softly

Your breath caught in your throat as you realised that he was talking about you. Tears were already forming in your eyes as you rushed off to the bathroom knocking into the lounge door on the way making it bang loudly.

You heard footsteps approaching the bathroom. The door opened slowly revealing you sitting on the floor crying.

Harry, who had now walked in and closed the door, knelt in front of you.

"Babe. What's wrong? Why are crying?" He asked softly but looking a little confused.

"Oh. I guess I'm just attention seeking," you said mockingly looking up at him and you could see a look of recognition "that's what you said right? Clingy, self centred, attention seeking and unattractive,"

"Oh. Sweetie. I swear. It wasn't as it sounds like," he defended "I wasn't talking about you"

"You were talking in hushed voices," you argued

Harry sighed "You're right. Louis and I were talking quietly because we didn't want you to hear. The truth is Louis and I started watching Pretty Little Liars. We were too lazy to change the channel one day and just watched the first episode but its so addictive. We were just talking about one of the characters in the show," he admit shyly.

You looked down "oh" you said embarrassedly. Harry chuckled and gave you a peck on the lips.

"Sorry" you apologised. You had always been insecure and you and Harry had only been dating for 3 weeks now.

He chuckled again "don't be sorry. It's fine,"

"So Pretty Little Liars Eh?" You said making Harry blush embarrassed.

You were just as addicted to the show so You, Harry and Lou ended up just having a huge Pretty Little Liars marathon night