You're scared and he comforts you

Niall:

You jumped and screamed as the guy on the screen jumped out the closet. Niall just chuckled at you.

"Niall," you whined "Why did make me watch this,"

"Aww Babe it's okay. I'm here," he said a hint of amusement still evident in his voice as he pulls you onto his lap cradling your head on his shoulder, his arms around your waist

Liam:

He was gaining on you, you could tell. His footsteps seemed to grow louder, closer. As you turned the corner he was right there, causing you to run into him.

You screamed jolting up in bed.

"Shh. Babe. It's okay. It was just a dream," he comforted you as he hugged you tight and kissed the top of your head. You already felt safer.

Louis:

You were sitting on the ground and felt something on your leg and looked down to see a spider on you.

You screamed causing Louis to come into the lounge only when he finds you, you're standing up on the table

"Babe. What are you doing?" He asked amused.

"Lou. There's a spider," you whined pointing to its now still body

"And?" He chuckled.

"Can you please kill it for me?" You asked pouting.

"Fine," he agreed and afterwards grabbed you off the table and sat down on the couch placing you next to him.

"You're lucky you're cute," he stated before kissing you

Zayn:

The thunder and lightning only got worse as the night stretched on and you whimpered as a huge crack of thunder sounded through the bedroom.

"Are you okay babe?" Zayn who was previously sleeping asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just can't sleep," you lied but couldn't help the strained tone in your voice. Zayn sat up clearly sensing something was wrong.

"You know you can tell me anything" he stated

"I know. It's just embarrassing," you replied "I'm scared of storms"

He wrapped his arms around you. "Oh babe. That's okay," he comforted "how about I put movie on and we can just watch that"

You nod a small smile creeping on your face

Harry:

"Get out now. I can't stand to look at your face," your dad yelled.

You sped out the house and began running to the only place you knew would make you feel safe Harry's.

Half an hour later you had finally arrived and knocked on his front door. He opened the door looking half asleep but as soon as he saw your tears he fully woke up and pulled you inside wrapping his arms around you.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Dad and I got into another huge argument," you explained. You always told him everything so he knew the relationship between you and your father wasn't exactly good

Harry didn't say anything but just held you close. He knew that no words tended to help but being held did.

After a few minutes he lifted you up taking you to his room and soon enough he fell asleep as he cuddled up to you holding you close