Bidding (Chanyeol Ending)

The night wasn't over for the bidding of the ring. I couldn't control myself that I decided to take a tequila shot.

"And she drinks the tequila shot straight. One bad ass woman." I turned around to see Sehun grinning.

"I couldn't help it...you're two friends are bidding on a jewelry just for me." I sat down on the chair that was beside the champagne table.

$900....

$1,50....

$2,700....

$3,650....

And the prices just keep going higher and higher and the people were intrigued. I was getting more tensed up, I looked at my silver wristwatch and it was already 10:23pm....

-------

Chanyeol's POV

I wasn't giving up on this bidding, I wanted to give this ring to her.

"Hyung, you didn't have to do this. Just give me the ring and I'll give it to Yuri." That was what Baek said sitting on the other side of the bidding table.

"Nothing is yours hyung." I said to him coldly and bidded the highest.

A round of applause could be heard. And there was nothing else to be bid.

-------

Hello readers! :3 this is the last chapter of Be Mine Tonight :D *claps hands like Chanyeol* but this is exactly not the ending, there are still two remaining chapters :) one chapter is an ending for Chanyeol and one ending is for Baek. :)

-A.