"jungkook which should i buy?"

"noona, i honestly don't care, i just want to get out."

"fine i'll buy the inky pen."

lily says, slightly sulky because jungkook had no common interest in stationary.

"that adds up to ₩____."

she hands over the money and the staff member handed back her change and heads over to jungkook after saying thank you.

"hey, i'm done."

"finally."

he answers after putting down his camera and looking at his photography at the wooden boxed shelves on the wall. which had a variety of different coloured analogue clocks and homewares.

"ok, let's go noona."

and at last, they exit the store. but soon later they both got distracted by a clothing store which was both on sale and sold simple nice clothing.

//

"where the heck were you two?!"

yoongi yells quietly, making some of the diners look up at the two who were at the door. their friends find them standing at the door with mini bags in their hands, all different patterns and some others with named brands.

"we got distracted by some stores and a shopping centre then we got a bit lost since the signal was bad."

jungkook explained after introducing himself and lily.

"but other than that. we got gifts for everyone! including your family taehyung!"

and lily added.

"by the way, i am kim ju eun. taehyung's mother, come inside and have a seat, i'll start handing out the food now."

"thanks you."

they walk in, following behind taehyung's mother and they soon re-introduce themselves to the father in the house.

"my name is kim ri hoon, have a seat. and these are our youngest kids, they're twins. this is soo yeun."

he points his hand towards the girl with long black hair and milky white skin which looked lively and extroverted.

"and this is tu yeun, he's the older twin."

and he waves silently, proving that he's obviously the typical introverted twin which only had a few close friends he's hanging out with. while the sister would be friendly and known by almost everyone in the school.

the twins were beautiful and handsome, just like their mother and father who had very few wrinkles and looked like they were only in their forties. while the twins had looked like baby teenagers.

"i'll be back with more food."

"thank you."

"i'll help you!"

both taehyung and soo yeun say and stand up to go after their mother while tu yeun quietly sneaks over.

"there're too many of you guys, taehyung go sit down and spend time with your friends. for now, you're our guest."

"fine."

he walks back to the dining table pouting a little and sits down, listening on his friend's conversation and trying to catch on.

all of the food gets brought down with the help of the twins, and finally, they start eating.

//

"thanks for the food!"

they all say after the whole table had been cleared out, only to be left with unwanted vegetables or leftover sauces.

"after we clean up can we give out the gifts?"

lily suggests.

"sure! it'll take quite a while though."

"it's fine. and i'll help with the cleaning up mrs. kim."

"you all can just call me eun. and thank you for the offer."

"me too!"

lisa adds in after she finishes her glass of water and brings in some dishes to join in.

"thank you, lisa."

and they both smile in answer to each other. it was silence while they were cleaning. not because they had nothing to say to each other, but they just didn't know what to talk about.

"so, which one of you are dating my son?"

lisa points to lily.

"am not. we're both his friends."

"you say that now and next year you guys will already have kids."

"lisa!"

lily slaps lisa as her face was flushed red. and eun was quietly chuckling to herself, enjoying the scene of the two girls arguing. they were able to finish up all the plates and bowls in under ten minutes thanks to lily and lisa's teamwork.

"you two were a big help. thank you. now, let's get to the gift, shall we?"

"sure."

//

after giving out the scarves, ear muffs and gloves that suit the each of them, everyone disperses and lily and lisa stay back for a while, and after walking up, they find everyone playing games on the outdated xbox or on the couch on their phones. and they do nothing to join, instead, they watch from behind where everyone else was sitting.

"can we play afterwards?"

lily asks taehyung and jungkook who suddenly took an interest in the game.

"yeah!"

taehyung yells as his health bar was slowly getting lower as the enemy attacked him.

"ahh, hyung! you suck!"

jungkook whines as he's trying to save his hyung from dying.

"well, i'm surrounded and there are more than three people firing at me!"

but no luck, taehyung had died in the end, which made him having to hand over the controller to lily. while his player was regenerating he taught lily how to play, the main objective and what each and individual button did.

"so, hand combat, firing, knife and jumping. and these are to run and these are to switch your weapon."

"ok."

"no!"

jungkook had died, leaving the whole game to end and so it was lily and lisa who going to be playing together. and after lisa had been taught by jungkook about all the buttons and everything else. the boys chose a beginners map and selected easy mode since they might die in the first second if they were playing in the same mode.

"and... start!"

a//n
ok i have a huge urge to delete this book

a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara