Chapter 4

I woke up feeling drowsy with a sharp pain in my stomach. Getting up I adjusted my hat and went into the bathroom. There was everything I needed in here. Quickly I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Standi ng on my tippy toes again I grabbed the bars peeking out the window. Jesse was staring at the wall ahead of him.

Mistress:"Hey friend." He smirked and turned to me.

Jesse:"Oh, hello. Sleep good?"

Mistress:"Eh? So you just stayed here all night?"

Jesse:"No I leave once 12 hits. Now that your up, let's go to breakfast." He unlocked the metal door making me back up. "I have to handcuff you until we get there."

Mistress:"This is ridiculous!" I said as he cuffed me.

Jesse:"I don't make the rules, mistress." I sighed as he closed the door and led me down the corridor. There were guards at every door. I heard a scream and a boy ran out of his room with a giant smile on his face. He flipped his hair and looked at me gaping.

Guard:"Sebastian!" He came back to reality and took off down the hallway.

Jesse:"That boy has got some serious problems. This is a daily thing for us. Sebastian doesn't like rules. That's why he's here, he doesn't believe in rules."

Once we reached the cafeteria, Jesse uncuffed me and sat down with me at a bench. For breakfast I had oatmeal and orange juice. I opened my eyes but I was cut off when someone sat next to me. It was the boy from earlier, Sebastian.

Sebastian:"Ello love, new ere'?" My mouth dropped at his accent. He's British?

Mistress:"Yup I just came yesterday, my name is Mistress."

Sebastian:"Well mistress welcome, I'm Sebastian. I'd love to keep talking to you, no?" I nodded. "Brilliant. Meet me in the game room in a few." I nodded, not even knowing where the game room was. All I know is that this a chance to make a friend my age and hopefully escape with. I didn't care who he was or why he was in here.

Jesse:"Mistress, let's go you have an appointment today."

What? With who? I swear if it's that Hampton guy...