Chapter 1

As (Y/n) watches Yuri skate , Yuri asks, "Why don't you skate (y/n)?" and (Y/N) responded with, "I don't know. I'm just kinda scared that's all." 

"Come on I'll teach you" he said

 "O-okay!"

~Present~
"Aw man I feel bad for Yuri for not winning" (y/n) thought.  "I'm so exited to see Yuri" said (y/n) and Minako responded with "Me too!" (y/n) proceeded to look at the banner in Minako's hand and said, "Um, Minako is it necessary to bring that banner with you?"

"Yes it is (y/n).. Unlike someone.." she said playfully.

"HEY you can't blame me!" 

~Yuri pov~
"Welcome Home Yuri!" Minako and (y/n) said in a Unison. I went to hug (y/n) of course cause she's my sister. "Yuri I've missed you" she said "I've missed you too"

~time skip CAUSE I'M LAZY~~
"I'm Back" I  greeted. "Yuri!" exclaimed my mom, "Thank you Minako For picking him up. Yuri, Welcome home!" My mom said. "Thanks. Sorry it's been 5 years..." I felt bad for my mom for not being able to see her in a span of 5 years. "It's all good! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your graduation too." I was surprised with her response, she was all right with me not being at Hasetsu for 5 years..
"So do you want pork cutlet bowl Yuri?"

"Hm? Did you lose weight, Hiroko?" I asked. "Nope not at all! But Minako you always look the same as always, and you drink!" I was praying to god that Minako and (y/n) doesn't figure out my weight.. 

"You're right mom" (y/n) said "Yuri, I've been wondering what's under those clothes... What's with that gut" Minako said curiously "Me too.." (y/n) said. 

"Let's check it out" I tried to walk away but the 2 demons got me aka (y/n) and Minako. They both took off my clothes and saw how much I gained weight "NOOOOOOO!!" Minako yelled out. (Y/n) was in pure shock "Yuri, You look like Mom.."

~(y/n) pov~
'I can't believe Yuri right now..' 

"WOW, you look like your mom." Dad said "I know right!" I answered, then dad and I started laughing together, "Man I love our father daughter times" I said, "me too" he said "Oh! Yuri we made pork cutlet bowls how much do you want?" Mom asked Yuri "ummm" "Two? Three?"

"I want-" I knew what Yuri was going to say but mom was way ahead of me "Oh! You want to pay your respects. Go right on ahead (y/n) and I will prepare the food"mom said "huh- OH! OH YEAH WE WILL GO PREPARE THE PORK CUTLET BOWLS AND YOU GO PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO VII~CHAN OK" I freaked out since I wasn't paying attention to the whole conversation with Yuri and my mom haha.

~Yuri pov~

I went to the room where was a shrine for Vii~chan that my family made. I payed my respects to Vii~chan until, Mari -my other sister- (lol it sounds like Yuri doesn't like his sisters) came out of nowhere "M-Mari you scared me" I stuttered, "Welcome back" she said while lighting a cigerate.

Authors Note: LOOOL I ended it there cause I'm to I'm patient to publish this but ima continue this later maybe this week and btw I will update this when I can so don't yell at me and stuff. And some you guys might say it's going but HOLD ON PPL THIS IS BEFORE (Y/N) MEET YURIO PPL SO YE BE PATIENT WITH ME AND IM NOT THAT GOOD WITH THIS SO LEMME IMPROVE OK BUOAI BUOAI~ (1-16-17)

hi, just fixing up some grammar stuff LOL years later... tbh i forgot the plot of YOI so forgive me if i write things wrong or miss some details.. but looking back at this is sooooooo cringe BAHHAHAH (10-6-23)