I mean really?
HIV does not make people dangerous to know. You can shake their hands and give them hug heaven knows they need it.

I don't get it Charles never wants to walk with me, or talk to me, or even just be with me in general...yet he doesn't like that I don't stay in the castle.

I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed. I want to do, not just to be.

People think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer. Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me.

I paced back down the hall and I heard giggling and music coming from Michael's room.

I knock on the door and it's opened to reveal Harry and William dancing in fedoras and sparkling gloves, while Michael was in his Spiderman pajamas teaching them the classic moonwalk.

I laugh.

Michael quickly turns his head to me then turns down the music.

"oh, Diana. I was just teaching them some dance moves" he scratches the back of his neck.

"I see, you look like mini Michael's!" I say to the boys.

"yeah!" Harry and William both high five each other.

"Mum why did you not tell us Mr Michael was staying here? " the children asked.

"you two where already asleep and I didn't want to excite you" I explain to the Princes.

They nodded understanding.

"but, misters I have been running around the palace like a mad person, trying to find you. I need to leave soon and go to see the children"

I don't like the boys to think of it as a hospital, more just me loving and having fun with children.

"oh okay, must we go find daddy?" Harry asks

"yes, I believe he is in his study, now run along, it looks like you guys tired out Michael" I glance over to him sitting on his chair.

"bye Michael, thanks for the lessson!" William and Harry take off thier iconic getup and scurry out of the room.

I turn back to Michael and grin.

"guess you had an interesting morning, huh?" I ask.

"wasn't expecting it that's for sure." he runs hand through his hair.

"well I'll let you be" I say and head for the door.

"wait!" I hear Michael call.

"yes?"

"what are those?" he asks confused and points to the bags in my hands.

"I'm going to the children's hospital, these are just some things I'm going to lend and give the kids there, some toys, movies, etc." I expailn.

"oh Diana that's wonderful! I just adore children and seeing them struggle is like a stab to the chest. I'll do anything to help" he looked saddened.

Then I remembered Michael does a lot of humanitarian work.

"would you...like to come?" I offer him.

His eyes light up completely.

"I would love to!" he smiled his perfect teeth at me.

"well great, I'll let you get ready and meet you in my car" I say

He frowns.

"your car?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.