[55] DRAFTS TAG

i was tagged by a few people to do this, so i'm going to do it!

but, i won't post any pictures because i normally keep all my drafts in my notebooks.

instead, i will tell you what they are about (:

DRAFT #1:

TITLE: The Hunted

GENRE: Werewolf/ Vampire

SUMMARY: 

She was ruthless. 

She was a killer. 

She was one of the most feared hunters in the supernatural world.

After the disappearance of her brother, Arden Winters is determined to hunt down the supernatural creatures that took him.

But the hunter never expected to become the hunted.

This is one of my works in my drafts, and i have no idea when i'm going to start writing it. I still have some things to go through and I'm still debating whether to keep writing this or not. As for the summary, it's rough and it was written in like 3 minutes just now, but i'm quite fond of it. This could turn into a series, but i'm not quite sure. For the cast, Arden will be played by Marie Avgeropoulos (aka Octavia Blake). The rest of the cast is still under works, but there will be quite a cast.

 The rest of the cast is still under works, but there will be quite a cast

DRAFT #2:

TITLE: The Girl and The Wolf

GENRE: Fantasy

SUMMARY:

❝They were more alike then she thought.❞

For centuries, a beast has roamed the lands of Edaelia, snatching villagers and wise men from their houses and gobbling them up at night.

No one has ever seen the beast.

Except for a villager girl, who looked into the beast's eyes and lived.

Across the land, Prince Lucian is next in line to become king of Edaelia.

That's all i have for the summary right now.  It's a retelling of little red riding hood, based on a school project i wrote in grade seven. This one definitely won't come out for quite a long time, for i'm still doing lots of land developing and character developing. But this is definitely going to be a series (  a trilogy, to be more specific)

The first book will be 

The Girl and The Wolf

then the second book will be

The Prince and the Moon

and then the last book will be

The Huntsman and the War

I do somewhat have a cast for the book like Prince Lucian will be played by Tyler Posey, but for Avalon (aka the main character) i am still undecided. I had originally cast Karen Gillan, but now I'm considering Zoey Deutch. I haven't decided just yet.

 I haven't decided just yet

DRAFT #3

TITLE: artificial sunshine

(aka the sequel to artifical light)

I won't write a summary for this one just yet, for artificial light isn't done just yet. Soon, but not yet. artificial sunshine will be told in olivia's point of view, unlike artificial light, which is told in cole's point of view.

these are my 3 main drafts. I have ideas, but none of them are for sure going to be books.

Hope you guys liked this!

I tag:

LotteHolder

nightgate

and

whoever else wants to do this

cx