[88] 2K EDITING CONTEST - CLOSED

hey everybody! so i talked about hosting an editing contest on my page so a lot of you seemed like you were into it! and since i haven't done anything to celebrate 2K followers (i know, it's kinda late) i thought i'd do this!

you do not need to have supreme designing skills to enter! (i'll explain later)

anyways, let's get started!!

RULES:

1. You're allowed as many entries as you'd like, as long as you follow the prompt!

2. Covers must be 512 x 800 or something equivalent, as for the others, make sure you have somewhat proportional sizes!!

3. You have 2 choices for submitting your entries:

you can post it in a book

or you can directly send me a link.

I prefer it if you send me a link (but you can post it in a book too!!). If I get it PM'd to me, I'll have a better chance of remembering to post it.

4. Include what book/ character you're using as inspiration and feel free to include a blurb on your piece and what inspired you!

5. do not steal graphics and other people's exact ideas! (like taking a cover from the inspiration and remaking it completely!!) be unique, be creative, do what YOU want!

6. please, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! i will gladly answer!

PROMPT/WHAT YOU'LL BE DESIGNING:

you have to design something to do with one of my three books!

you can choose from artificial light, the hunted, or of ashes!

WHAT CAN YOU MAKE?

anything!

you can make a cover (any type you like!!), a character edit, a trailer or video edit, a picspam, a blend, a chapter header, an icon with one of my characters, a mock-up, an actual drawing, a crackship gif (or any type of gif), a moodboard, a character aesthetic, or even a digital painting!