[82] I'M BACK?

hey guys! i wanted to post this in my book because i know a lot more people will see it.

i've been very, very inactive the past month. so much has happened and school just started literally yesterday so summer is finally over and my old routine is coming back.

i'm sorry for not being on, but sometimes having a break is nice and this break was... refreshing.

anyways, i'm back and i'm going to do my very best to be more active.

i still have notifications from a month ago that i havent seen so please, if you want, tag me and i promise i wont be mad. i'm so forgetful and i'm always thankful for a reminder.

i'm hoping on updating of ashes this weekend and i want to slowly start getting my new graphic shop together. unfortunately, since i am in school, it will be harder to design but i'm going to do my very damn best.

thank you all for supporting me the past few days, i promise you i'm fine now, i was just emotional because my aunt left and i won't see her for another year.

so, you may be wondering, what's next for me?

well, i'm hoping on making a mega icon pack to celebrate 2k watchers. 

i'm going to work on a the hunted update and like i said, slowly get my graphic shop ready.

as for school, we had our first full day today and i mean my classes aren't shit lmao

i have civic studies (socials), math, biology and then computer graphic design c:

we started working on a project in design class and literally everyone was asking questions and then there was me. i had headphones in and i was jamming as i usually do to design.

maybe in the future i'll show you guys some of my projects if you're interested??

before i go, i have a few things to say-

- to those who've requested manips from me privately, i'm super sorry for the wait and i promise i'll do my best to complete them asap!

-voidmoriarty Bella_A_Bancroft i'm so sorry for not starting on our collabs and it might take longer but i promise, i swear on my heart that i will do it. i don't break my promises!

Sarah_Kingxx happy belated birthday babe! i'm so sorry i wasn't here to wish you a birthday on your actual birthday. i hope you had an amazing day and got lots and lots of presents!!

well that's it... for now. i'm going to be more active now and i'm probably going to even accept some requests from GraphicSociety! that being said, if you're dying to have a request by me done (idk who would tbh) feel free to request there and i'll look over your request! and if i don't accept it, there are a bunch of other super amazing talented designers who just might!

shameless self promo lmao.

thank you guys all so much for the support and love... i love you all so much, you mean so much to me.

i'll see you all soon <3333