First Touch

Cristiano's POV

I dribbled the ball through the cones as my chest heaved. Every minute I felt like I was forcing my eye lids open and my chest was on fire. Last night I got no sleep. All I thought about was Kendall.

I thought about her soft lips pressed against mine, only to remember I wasn't the only one that wanted her.

I thought about her sweet completion and calming voice when I was nervous.

I thought about the smell of french Vanilla that lingered from her toned body.

"Cris! Hello Cris?" shouted Ancelotti .

I snapped back into reality, frowning as I did so.

"I called a water break." he sighed.

I looked over to see the boys walking back to the bench. I must have been day dreaming awhile.

Everyone began talking at once and truthfully it gave me a head ache. My head was actually pounding and I just wanted everyone to be quite.

I could see from the corner of my eye Sergio watching me carefully. Prick.

I didn't want to be mad at him. I know how tempting Kendall can be. She's gorgeous, you would have to be a fool to not want to kiss her.

My thoughts were interrupted. "Aye Cris, hows um everything after last night?" asked someone. I assumed it was Bale. It didn't seem like he meant it in a rude way but still, who asks questions they know the answer to?

Sergio coughed and smirked a little. Asswhole much. He wasn't even ashamed. He knew I actually liked her too.

"Great up-until Sergio had to kiss her." I murmured. I clearly didn't say it quietly enough because a few people snickered.

"Hey she enjoyed it." Sergio put up his hands in defense.

My fist clenched and I got started to get angry.

"Actually she didn't." Laughed Alvaro.

Everyone looked at him eyes wide. I gave him a pleading look. He had been quite the entire training session and tried approaching me a few times, but failed miserably and would just walk away. He was keeping something and I knew it. However being the type, shy Alvaro he is , he didn't know how to say it.

"Maria told me that Kendall said she wished you didn't kiss her."

I smile spread across my face and my heart started pounding. A few of the boys "oooowed"

Sergio's smirk fell from his face.

Alvaro looked down. He clearly didn't want to be rude to a player like Ramos who had much more experience at the club. Alvaro was still considered a young new comer and no one payed much attention to him on the pitch. However I will admit he's pretty good. Reminds me of myself when I was younger. He should take more chances and not worry about mistakes though.

I felt this weight automatically lift of my shoulder when I heard those words being spoken out loud.

An array of laughter filled the stadium and my heart almost skipped a beat when I realized only one person had a laugh so beautiful.

Kendall's POV

I let out a laugh as Maria complimented Alvaro's butt. She's so funny and weird at the same time. We had spent the whole morning shopping and I helped her pick out a new Hermes bag. She was really satisfied with her purchase. I liked her cheesy and inappropriate personality. I could tell her anything.

We knew the boys had training so Maria suggested we bring the team pizza. I reluctantly agreed. I wasn't really in the mood to see Sergio's face or Cris's either. It really bothered me about how he snapped at me.

After finally calming down we noticed the entire team gathered in a circle starring at us.

I could see Cris eyes light up when he saw me. He uncrossed his arms and smiled. I tried to balance the two boxes of Pizza in my arms and Maria did the same. I hoped Ancelotti wouldn't mind us feeding his players greasy fatting food.

Cris smirked at the team and sprinted over to me. At first I thought he was going to help me carry the boxes but I was utterly surprised with what he actually did.

The boxes fell from my hands as he wrapped both his arms around my waist and forcefully pressed his lips on mine. I was caught by surprise but after a few moments kissed back while wrapping my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and brought my body closer to his. While doing so the team whistled. He licked my bottom lip asking me for entrance but I denied wanting to tease him. Besides there were people here, I wasn't planning on having a full on, tongue to tongue, make out session... as much as I wanted it. His hand slowly creeped lower and lower down my back until they were was firmly placed on my ass which made him smirk into the kiss. I pulled apart and giggled slightly. I could feel my face growing warm as everyone starred. I looked down and blushed. Maria sent me this weird smile as she wiggled her eye brows.

Cris picked up the pizza box that had fallen and placed and arm around me.

"I hope Sergio enjoyed the show." he whispered into my ear.

The smile slowly faded away.

What if I didn't want the kiss to be for show? What if I wanted him close to me? What if I felt good and safe in his arms? What if I didn't mind his hand all over me? What if I didn't mind actually dating him?

What if this wasn't fake?

I know if I want something ill work hard until I get it. Maybe Cristiano's going to be like my next Hermes bag. I'll work hard until I can finally get him.

Thats the plan.

---

I know this chapters really short 😔 But I will update again this week!! I usually update once a week. Anyways Hope you all enjoyed it!

Please comment and vote!

Tell me what you think will happen next... because you never know, your predictions might be right.

COMMENT AND VOTE. YOUR COMMENTS REALLY MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE!