First time Meeting Neymar

Cristiano's POV
It didn't take long for match day to finally arrive. Portugal vs Brazil. For one the headlines weren't Cristiano vs Messi like they usually would be. They had now evolved to Cristiano vs Neymar, I thought by now the whole thing dropped, but evidently not. This morning I may have begged Kendall to watch the match from the hotel room, but that only lasted about 15 minutes. The last 5 minutes of that she yelled at me, which was not amusing. Now, I had already dressed in my gear for he match before we even arrived at the stadium. I usually always changed in the locker room, but I figured that the sooner I got changed the quicker I could get on the field to warm up. My knee was bothering my slightly, but nothing major. Junior had of course called and asked me to score for him.

Kendall's POV
I attempted to make my way to my proper seat in the stands. This was no easy task , for I was not familiar with the large Brazilian stadium. When I had finally found my spot I sat down and placed my bag on the floor. Cris was already warming up and I was admiring how he juggled the ball. We got into a little collision this morning and I hoped it didn't effect the way he player. I watched as he gazed the standards all around, probably searching for me, after a few minutes we locked eyes and he just starred. As if this were some starring contest. I couldn't help but crack a small smile, and he did the same in return. He then jogged towards me and got up from my seat to get closer to the railing. I don't know what he was thinking he was swarmed with people, who had jerseys they wanted signed, extended as far as they could with their arms. He was polite and signed them. Which took up about 20 min. Before me knew it the rest of the boys came out and were calling him over to warm up. He sighed, "sorry I have to go everyone." They thanked up and went back to there seats. I waiting there longer and Cris managed to do the same. The stands were farther up so Cris grabbed the railing and flung him self up, which by the way is super dangerous, so bad idea, he leaned forward and kissed me. "Minha boa sorte beijo meu amor." he whispered after we finally parted. Then he went back to the field. Him and his good luck kisses would be the end of me. Gladly a certain someone wasn't out on the pitch yet because then this whole semi-dramatic moment would have looked like it was intentionally to put someone in there place, when it really wasn't.

The match started and I watched eagerly, shouting every once so often. Neymar had found me by the second half and kept smiling over and winking, now if I wasn't dating Cristiano Ronaldo, this wouldn't be a problem. Plus Brazil was losing, so he really didn't have anything to smile about. Soon enough however he had scored an equalizer. And was celebrating. I tensed up fearing the worst. And the worst of course did happen. In his celebration he blatantly looked at me and proceeded to wink. I noticed, the fans around me noticed, but I think worse of all Cristiano Ronaldo had noticed it and it was waiting for him to explode.

To my surprise he smiled sarcastically and just shook his head no. God was definitely with me today. And with Neymar too, considering he was still breathing. The match ended shortly and I made my way to the terminal trying the find the locker room.

"Chica que necesita un poco de ayuda?" asked a familiar voice. I turned to see Neymar standing right before me.

"Do you know where the Portuguese locker room is?" I asked politely.

"Here I was thinking you were looking for me." He winked than proceeded, "Its just around the left corner and then its the first door. "

"Thank you." I said.

"How'd you like the goal?" He asked smirking.

"It was nice." I was trying to not be a rude son of a bitch at the moment. Cris did his part with handling this whole thing well.

"Gracias bonita."

It felt weird. Just standing there. In complete silence alone.

"I -um - should go." I said awkwardly.

"Ayyee wait chica!" He pleaded. Then he took out his phone and smiled, "I want one picture with you." I just nodded my head and smiled for the picture.

After I waved goodbye in search for my boyfriend.

Cristiano's POV

"IS EVERYONE FULLY CLOTHED?" shouted a familiar voice. Most laughed because Kendall stood there cover her eyes, her back facing towards us. Everyone mumbled yes. So she looked to find me, but not before finding Pepe and congratulating him on his goal.

"Hola handsome." she said to me. "You scored a wonderful goal."

"obrigado." I thanked her.

"Can we go out to eat, Im hungry." She complained like a child.

I laughed and nodded my head. When I got up she felt the need to continuously touch my butt on our way out the door. This got us a few whistles from the team, who always take thing out of contexts.

Kendall's POV

We sat there eating our fine as fuck Brazilian food. No kidding, Ive eaten some amazing food this trip. My phone buzzed with a notification.

"Finally met the pretty lady @kendall . Even beautifuler in person😍😭. @cristiano you are one lucky guy to have a girl like this one. Congrats on the well deserved win. Hoping to play against Portugal soon again."

I smiled. Looked like for once Neymar knew his place.

Cristiano snatched my phone and read it too.

"I am a very lucky guy." He says.

"Well Im a lucky girl too... I guess... a little bit." Not wanting him to feel too cocky.

"Were getting married when we get back to Madrid." He said casually.

I laughed thinking he was kiding, "sure thing Ronaldo, I can probably fit that In Between my next shot and my lunch date with my mom, no problem."

He stopped eating, "It cute when you think Im joking."

"You haven't even met my parents yet."

"So I'll go to the lunch date with you, met your mom. Then BAM we go get married." He was chewing his food as if this was such a simple concept.

"Here's the deal. You meet my whole family. Then were getting married." I giggled.

"Deal. Were flying everyone to Madrid this weekend." He continued, by the end of the week, you are going to be Mrs. Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro."