Frist Confession

Kendalls POV

Today was the day. The day of the Ballon D'or Ceremony. The day me and Cris were suppose to 'end' what we had only just started. This whole week I found myself just breaking down and crying. I think my least favorite part of the day is going to bed and taking off the bracelet Cris got me because then I'd spend all nigh recapping memories.
I didn't spend a single night at his house starting the day we got the text. I think its because I don't want to keep falling asleep in his arms to the point where i don't know what its like to wake up alone. Its hard. Cris keeps trying to convince me we'll be fine, but I don't think so. Were suppose to not be seen together. Its some what hard when we have people watching our every move. And I'm not setting on phone calls or flowers delivered to my door step, I want him.
Its even harder with Junior. Trying to explain to him that I wont be around as much Is probably just as hard as realizing me and Cris have to call it quits. The way he frowns and asks why melts my heart. He'll hold my hand and hug me and tell me he wont let me go until I promise I'll stay. One day he said he didn't want his mom to leave him again. My heart shattered in a million pieces and I had begun to dial Kelly's number to tell her she could kiss my ass.
I made spent the whole day getting ready. People were running around my apartment rushing to get everything done. My hair took surprisingly longer than usual because at first they straightened it and then decided curls would be better so they blow dried to add volume and began curling. My makeup didn't take too long. As for my dress, I didn't even know what I was wearing. I had a stylist pick it out. This was the first time Ive ever done something like this. I looooved dressing myself and picking my outfits. But I didn't give two shits. No matter what I wore i'd still manage to be the worst day of my life. The dress was black. I would have worn it to a funeral but thats alright.

Cristiano's POV
i sprayed on my Dolce and Cabana cologne and Junior began reaching for it saying, "daddy i want some too." I handed him the bottle and laughed at the faces he made while trying to spray some. I helped him out a little bit, only so he wouldn't spray himself in the eye or put on too much. The chauffeur had arrived and we had begun to drive ti pick up Kendall. I fixed my tie in the car and waited for Kendall to come in. I debated going to the door but I had this feeling that if I did we'd probably end up making out on her couch and i'd be late. Whats really amusing is that I didn't care about the ballon d'or. I had a bigger thing to worry about.

Kendall's POV
"Were here come outside.<3"
after reading the text i jumped out of my seat. I may or may not have gotten yelled at by the makeup artist who was putting on my last few touches.

I got into the car and Cris sat there smiling.
"You look beautiful." He said.
"I look like someone died and I'm going to there funeral." Cris laughed and reassured me that I looked no such way and that i was beautiful. Coming from him I believed it. His words would linger in my mind for the rest of my life considering that at the end of this, the only things that make me happy are being taken away, Cris and Junior. Cris noticed me in a gaze and took my hand.
"Everything's going to be okay." He said. Then Junior asked me not to cry.

Cristiano's POV

Messi took a seat next to me and I didnt know how to feel about this. Sure he's a great player one of the best but i mean he's my biggest rival. Everyone always talks sobhighly about him, and think im some type of scum with no emotions and that incapable of love. We'll guess what I've very capable of emotion. To the Left of me I have someone i have a secret hate for. And to the right of me I have two people I love. My son, and my future wife.

Kendalls Pov

I held Cris's hand as they began to announce the winner.

"The winner of the Fifa Ballon D'or this year is Real Madrid Star CRISTIANO RONALDO!"

Everyone went crazy and I stood up and clapped along with Junior.

I watched the love of my life, the man with the greatest personality, greatest heart, greatest love, greatest affection, greatest son, greatest everything make his way up the stage. His left eye brow raised as he smiled and the sides of his mouth creased. He was handed the award and made his way towards the mic.

"I want to thank my family, this includes my brothers and sisters, my lovely mom, my son, my dad who i wish could be here to witness this moment, my team, both national and club, all the staff and coaches at real madrid, I've had a great year both on and off the field. My last thank you goes to my and Kendall's managers. Were staying together and you guys are fired. Thank you!"

Everyone gasped. Oh my Lord. Did he really just? No? This cant be real. I had the most shocked look on my face and Cristiano continued.

"Kendall and I were suppose to fake date so everyone would think I was capable of a steady relationship, which of course at the time I wasn't, but I didnt plan on falling in love. And once you fall In love--" He began to cry. "Theres no going back because theres someone always there for you.Kendall cheered for me at all my games. If anyone remembers that one game where I came back after half time and all of a sudden I scored a hattrick, its because this one called me in the locker and gave me one of her peep talks" he pointed and me smiling, laughing and crying. "So thank you for this award." Junior ran on the stage and hugged Cris. "Even without this award, am winning."