First Time Could Be the Last Time

Cristiano POV

Truly great. Kendall's family is arriving in like two hours and we wont even speak to each other about it. Its not like either one of us wants to say were mad, but Its pretty obvious that were not really 100 right now. Its hard for me to even be in the same room with her after her little "I don't know." And its not because I resent her for saying it. Its more because I don't want to fall for her anymore, if thats even possible. Its like if I have to kiss her again, knowing in the back of my head that it could be all over because poor fucking grandma or someone else cant get over the fact that I've made mistakes, then well it sucks. And I seem like an careless ass whole for saying it that way, but its because I dont want people other than Kendall and I, to have a say in OUR relationship.

"Do you want me to gel it?" Kendall said as she enters the bathroom. I guess gelling my hair makes her happy because she always wants to do it. Like even before my games. Thats my secret. Thats how even after a header each hair remains in place, Kendall.

"Yeah, sure." I sign as I hand her the jar.

"Sit."

I sit on the counter and she stands between my knees. She uses her tippy toes every so often. My eyes remain locked on hers but shes more focused on the job shes doing.

I was tempted to kiss her or at least put my hands on her waist but I stopped myself.

Kendall's POV

(Few hours later)

*Ding Dong*

"Cris! Junior come on!!" I shout. Cris grunted loudly as he came down the stairs. He's acting as if satan is waiting for him at the door, he needs to relax. He also needs to pray that nobody on the other side of that door heard him, or he may as well be meeting satan. I smoothed out my skirt and opened the door.

"BEAUTIFUL IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH." Cried my mother as she hugged me. I dont know how I live without her sometimes. She really is my best friend. We've always been close. It actually amazes me now that Im older. She trusted me so much even when I was a 14 year old girl. She'd tell me EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING even at that age. All the gossip in the family, any crazy ass relative drama, I knew about. I missed my dad too, but him and I were never really close. Its not like I never saw him or anything, its just I always felt more attached to my mom. I think its a girl thing. My brother was closer to my dad, but its only because they had more in common.

My grandma was balling like a baby. This woman would cry for any reason. I love her so much and the same goes for my grandpa. I've always been his little girl. My grandpa was never one to show affection. He had a rough childhood, but he really opened up to me and then slowly to the rest of the family. I had a older sister as well, but she wasn't invited. I have my reasons.

Cris was so nervous I actually found it cute. I think he was probably more adorable than Junior at the moment. Junior hugged my leg and only gave a high five to my dad and grandpa. He surprisingly hugged my mom after she asked a few times. Cris shook the hand of everyone and awkwardly kissed the cheeks of my mom and grandma.

After what seemed like a 2 hour greeting we all finally made our way to the table to eat.

"So how'd my sister start dating thevone and only Cristiano Ronaldo?" My brother joked.

I spoke before Cris had a chance to, "well you see he laid eyes on me and fell in love right away, I kept rejecting him then finally, I decided I'd give the
poor guy a break." I said sarcastically.

Cris smiled, "Yeah something like that."

Everyone laughed and I thanked God that Cris wasn't all like, "We had to fake date." Because OMG to my family that would be like prostitution.