First Time Being GF & BF

Kendall's POV

I woke up with the rays of the bora bora sun shinning through the window. I pulled the covers closer to me. It was warm, but having them close to me gave me comfort.

My back was against Cris and he had one arm wrapped around my waist. I tried to stand up, but Cris groaned and pulled me closer to him, which I wouldn't have minded except for the fact that I planned a shopping morning with Katia and I was going to be late.

"No stay with me." he mumbled into the pillow. His voice was raspy and I couldn't help, but to think how sexy it was.

"Im going shopping with your sister." I whispered, ignoring my thoughts.

Last night wasn't a mistake, but a small part of me wished I waited longer. But when I heard him defend me and say how much he loved me I couldn't help it . I feel every emotion possible, but heightened . All I wanted was the taste that his lips give.

After a few more failed attempts I finally manages to get away and take a shower.

I had on a sundress, strapy sandals, my hair was in a top knot, and I quickly grabbed my sunglasses.

When I stepped out of he shower Cris was sitting on the bed, fully awake.

"Can I come?" he asked.

"Sure, just get ready really fast because were already 20 min late, Ill tell Katia."

With that I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said.

Delores (Cristiano's mom) , Elma, and Katia , were all sitting at the table.

"Katia, Cris wants to come and sorry Im late." I said

"Its fine. I haven't eaten yet so thank god your late." Katia laughed as she buttered her toast.

"You guys made plans for today?" Asked Delores.

"Yeah, were going to have a shopping morning. When we arrived I saw that they had a few shops with bathing suits and some souvenirs." Said Katia.

"Have fun." she said and smiled at both of us.

Just then Cristiano came. He was wearing read swim shorts with a white shirt and white shoes. He also had a pair of sun glasses and his hair was gelled back, the way i liked it.

We waited for Katia to finish and then we finally began making our way to the first store. Cristiano held my hand the entire time.

The first store didn't have anything fascinating , although im pretty sure Katia bought a magnate.

The second one was a much funner. It had beach, bags, bathing suits, bikini cover ups, everything.

Cris sat at the front of the store where there was a small bench, while me and Katia looked at every single thing the store had to offer.

"Katia what do you think about this?" I asked as I held up a bright red bikini with fringe hanging down the chest part.

"I lov--" she was cut off by a group of boys whistling.

I turned around and there were 3 boys eyeing me up and down.

One was far too young, maybe 18, but the other to looked close to my age. One of them was better looking than the other, but Cris was by far, way more attractive.

I rolled my eyes at them and continued looking through the racks, and the ignorant retards standing beyond me continued to look at me and make snarky comments. They were honestly animals, who didn't know how to whisper may I add.

It only took a few moments for Cris to come from the front of the store and stand behind me. He was being really touchy too. Like holding me by my waist, pressing himself against me, kissing my cheek every so often.

We were in line waiting to pay for the stuff we had picked out when they really ticked me off. Me, Cris, and Katia were facing the cash register, and then I felt one guy touch my butt. I tensed and looked at Cris, but he didn't see anything and was still facing forward. I felt really uncomfortable. Cris looked around and I guess when he realized the boys were behind us he pulled me to be in front of him and wrapped his arms around me.

We payed for our stuff and left, but first I stuck up my middle finger at the boys.

--

Cristiano's POV

We stopped at a small restaurant that was in a hut thing. It was nice up until our waiter came. He kept smiling at kendall and I swear to god I saw him look at her boobs. At this point I couldn't take it. Was I being paranoid? No. Kendall's just really attractive and all guys like her and Im scared there going to make a move on her... and shes going to like it.

"Can we talk?" I turn to to Kendall. It blurred out of mind.

She nodded her head and we made our way outside.

"I cant stand it." I say.

"Cant stand what?" she asked confused.

"I cant stand that every where we go guys always hit on you and I cant help, but get jealous and feel like Im not good enough. I want you so bad." I groan as I say the last part.

"Cris you already have me. I don't want anyone else. I don't need anyone else. You don't have to prove yourself to me." she sighs.

"I know. Im sorry, I just cant help it." I murmur.

She giggles, "Is this why your so lovey dovey when other guys are around?"

I know what she means. When there are other guys around I start kissing her and holding her, just so they know that shes mine, and they cant have her.

"Yes, but its only so they know your my girlfriend." I smile.

"Well your my boyfriend and you have nothing to worry about." She stands on her tippy toes and kisses me.